Live Training Courses for Public Sector Plans
We provide public sector DB and DC retirement plans with timely, relevant, and application-oriented training to meet the demands of the new retirement environment. When well-designed, live courses provide the best of all worlds for the three types of adult learners - visual, auditory and tactile. Our training courses include individual practical application, and small and large group interactive exercises that deepen understanding and improve the transfer of learning to the workplace. Delivered by our team of highly-rated retirement instructors, we guarantee you'll increase the knowledge, skill and competency of all levels of your team, including:
- public sector retirement plan administrators and support staff
- board members or trustees
- retirement counselors or advisors
- licensed bankers or other sales assistants
- call center, or other home office staff.