Client and Employee Workshops
Advisors: Set yourself apart and increase the trust of your prospects and clients in you with your delivery of our interactive, application-oriented workshops designed to help you be more productive and profitable with middle-mass and mass-affluent consumers. Public Sector Retirement Counselors: Our programs are already used by retirement systems that total over 450,000 employees. A workshop provided by your retirement counselors and designed by public sector retirement education specialists will:
- Provide needed tools and knowledge to help your plan members make informed defined benefit, defined contribution, and retirement income planning decisions as benefit changes are made
- Allow your plan to quickly provide employee education programs cost effectively and efficiently
- Allow early to mid-career employees to increase retirement readiness through informed decision making and obtain the greatest benefit and appreciation for their retirement benefits.
- Provide an opportunity for your staff members to expand their retirement planning skills they need to best serve your plan participants.
- Enhance the perceived and actual value of the services provided to plan members.
- 75-90 minute or 3 hour formats with fully-scripted presenter's guide
- Course workbooks with financial planning or income management worksheet for attendees to complete at home or for use in post-program, one-on-one meetings with you
- Easy access online training demos, and MP3 audio downloads
- Public sector programs will be customized to communicate your plan's specifics.
Benefits to retirement advisors and counselors for presenting these workshops:
- An increase in confidence in, trust of, and respect for your services by providing objective education for making informed decisions
- The introduction during the program of worksheets and a process developed by CRC®, CFP® and CFA® certified professionals helps you productively, profitably and suitably guide clients through a retirement income planning process
- Clients will better understand the retirement decision-making process and can be better prepared for one-on-one counseling sessions
- Clients will better understand which types of distribution options and retirement savings investments have potential for their situation, thus reducing the time needed to design a retirement income plan.