7.5 hrs CRC®, CFP®, State CE per course
Course #1 provides techniques for understanding the many factors that can affect a client's retirement goals and methods for educating/motivating clients on the need to save for retirement.
Continuing Education Credits:
Approved for 7.5 CRC® & CFP® CE credits. After passing exam, reporting to InFRE for CRC® CE credit is free; reporting for CFP® credit is $15 per course. If you select to report for credit, be sure to add your CRC® and/or CFP® ID at checkout. State insurance CE varies and is purchased separately. Further state CE instructions will be provided in the separate email you receive after you purchase the course. Understand that this information changes frequently, and while we do our best to provide current data, it is your responsibility to verify CE credits with your state.
Available in these media formats:
Take a look inside:
Take a moment to take a peek at the contents of the course
CRC® #1: Fundamentals of Retirement Planning
is the first of four CRC®
By taking a close look at how to plan for retirement at different career stages, CRC® Course #1 provides techniques for understanding the broad variety of factors that can affect a client's retirement goals.
With a strong emphasis on how the basic tools of financial planning can be used to best prepare for retirement, this course establishes the foundation of the CRC® series.
Here's what you'll learn:
#1 features methods for motivating and educating clients on the need to save for retirement, and the importance of taking personal responsibility for their own financial futures.
- Retirement planning life cycles
- Behavioral finance
- Cash management
- Debt management
- Tax and estate planning strategies
- How time affects the value of money
- Budgeting and the different life cycle stages
- Elder care
- Integrating employees' plans with spousal benefits
- Other sources of retirement income besides the employer's plan
- Effectively counseling clients with unique communication needs
- Helping pre-retirees understand the importance of preparing psychologically, socially, physically, geographically and financially for retirement
Your satisfaction guaranteed:
We know that you will be pleased with your purchase of this product. If, however, you find that you need to return this merchandise please see our refund policy
Specifications: Print book