International Foundation for Retirement Education (InFRE)
We are the professional development partner of the International Foundation for Retirement Education® (InFRE).
The Retirement Resource Center provides retirement-specific training and education programs by leading experts so Certified Retirement Counselors and other retirement professionals make decisions that fortify their client’s retirement security and peace of mind.
We’ve built relationships with the retirement industry’s leading speakers, authors, trainers and professional development experts over almost thirty years in the financial industry. We are pleased to bring them to your desktop in a terrific selection of retirement-specific continuing education and professional development courses in a variety of media formats. New courses are added on a monthly basis!
BEST VALUE: Become a Member
SAVE on CE with FULL ACCESS Memberships
Courses are regularly $29 each, or have unlimited access to all live and rebroadcast courses for $99/90 days or $199/365 days!
- Easily manage your professional development by scheduling courses of interest and tracking your progress on our learning management system.
- No quiz monthly live courses and weekly rebroadcasts – The best way to earn CE throughout the year! Courses are initially delivered as live webinars, when you have the opportunity to ask the expert questions.
- Recorded webinars (online elearning courses) – Browse our selection of courses and enroll to view when convenient. Our recorded webinar or MP3 options make it convenient for you to learn and acquire CE credit in the format and time-frame that fits your busy life.
- A printable certificate is available immediately upon completion. CRC® and CFP® credit will be reported to the respective certifying organization for you. You are responsible for self-reporting other designation CE.
- Click on the links in the table below to view individual course descriptions, or view courses on the topics of Planning for Retirement Readiness, Protecting from Retirement Risks, and Providing Retirement Income.
What Members Say
We are a CFP Board of Standards CE Quality Partner
- It’s an experience where you come out with acquired knowledge. Thank you!
- I enjoy the webinars because they inform us of topics we don’t know too much about.
- OUTSTANDING! I love being in this profession!!!
- The courses are interesting and show us things to look for and better serve our members.
InFRE Ethics courses are $29 each or included with all of the courses below as part of the $99/90 Day and $199/365 Day memberships.
Choose from 50+ high-quality, informative webinars by today's leading experts.
|A - F||G - M||M - T||T - Z
10 Essential IRA Tips for Helping Clients Save Taxes and Avoid Penalties
Grey Divorce and Retirement
Money for Life: Help your plan participants avoid going broke in retirement
The Holy Grail of Retirement: How to increase income and growth while improving liquidity
|A 21st Century Connection: Health and Wealth|
|Housing for Retirees: Buy, Sell or Hold?|
|No Portfolio is an Island|
|The Personal Cost of Caregiving: Women Need to Protect THEIR Retirement Too!
A Primer for Advisors on the Aging Brain: Understanding Cognitive Impairment, Taking Action Steps
How Much Can I Spend in Retirement? A Guide to Investment-Based Retirement Income Strategies
Off With Your (Rule of) Thumbs!
The Platinum Retirement Challenge - Gray Divorce
Addressing the Longevity Challenge: Housing Wealth Strategies that Improve Portfolio Survival
How to “Pensionize” Any IRA or 401(k) Plan
Optimizing Retirement Income Solutions in Defined Contribution Retirement Plans
Steve Vernon and Wade Pfau
The Silver Tsunami and Long-Term Care
|Behavioral Insights to Improve Retirement Security|
|How to “Pensionize” Any IRA or 401(k) Plan|
|Pensionizing Your (Client’s) Nest Eggs: What, How and Why?|
|The Stage is Set for Serving the Mid-Market
Boost Retirement Security with HSAs: Why Financial Planners and Advisors Should Add HSAs to Client Retirement Strategies
Roy Ramthun and Aaron Benway
How to Protect an Aging Client’s or Adult Child’s Retirement Security from a Medical Crisis
Principles of Effective One-to-One Communication
Three Steps to Helping Clients Manage Health Care Costs in Retirement
|Changing Behavior or Changing Attitudes|
|Integrating Home Equity and Retirement Savings through the "Rule of 30"|
Neuwirth and Sacks
|Protecting Your Clients from Financial Elder Fraud|
|Traditional IRA Distributions: Optional, Required, Penalties, and Tax Reporting
|Don't Let Disability Derail Retirement Security|
Rappaport and Kaleda
|Introduction to Managing Retirement Income|
|Retirement as a Time to Reinvent, Rewire, and Renew|
|Understanding Communication Styles
|Elder Law Basics: Long Term Care Medicaid & Asset Protection Planning for Seniors|
|Investing in Bonds in a Rising Rate Environment|
|Retirement Happiness: Planning for a Successful Transition|
|What Advisors Need to Know About Qualified Longevity Annuity Contracts
Enough About the Assets Already!
IRA Beneficiary Designations and Surviving Spouse Strategies: Why Many IRA Owners Should Use a Retirement Plan Trust
Reverse Mortgage Strategies for the Middle Market: An Alternative Asset Buffer
What Color Is Your Parachute? for Retirement: Planning for Prosperity, Health and Happiness
|Estimating the True Cost of Retirement|
|Is Retirement Past Its Prime? The Economic & Behavioral Realities of Retirement|
|Standby Reverse Mortgages: A Risk Management Tool for Retirement Distributions|
|What's Trending in the Field of Aging? Connecting the Dots with Financial Services
Finding Optimized Income Strategies for Middle Market Clients
Maximizing Your Clients’ Social Security
Tax-Efficient Draw Downs in Retirement
Where Senior Living and Retirement Planning Intersect, Opportunities Emerge
Finding the Gold in Gray: Keys to Serving Boomers and Older Clients
Medicare 101 – The As, Bs, Cs, and Ds of Medicare
The Decision to Retire and Post-Retirement Financial Strategies: Insight from Eight Focus Groups
Greenwald and Bogosian
Women and Retirement
Cindy Hounsell, Mary Beth Franklin, Shelley Giordano, Betty Meredith
Fitting Home Equity into a Retirement Income Strategy
Misperceptions and Management of Retirement Risks
The DOL Fiduciary Rule and Your Duty of Care
Year-end Planning and Compliance Requirements for IRAs