We are a CFP Board of Standards CE Quality Partner with courses accepted for CFP®, CRC®, ASPPA, ChFC, CLU, RICP, CRPC, and other CE credit.
The Retirement Resource Center is a CE Quality Partner of the CFP Board of Standards with over 60+ courses accepted for CFP® continuing education (CE) credit. Each course is also eligible for those who have earned the College for Financial Planning’s Chartered Retirement Plan Consultant (CRPC) certification, the American College’s designations (ChFC, CLU, RICP), the International Foundation for Retirement Education’s (InFRE) Certified Retirement Counselor® (CRC®) certification, ASPPA and other certifications or designations.
Our individual courses and Professional Development Membership Programs are designed to serve your needs as a retirement professional in the new retirement environment which requires that advisors take a holistic approach when managing the retirement assets, income, and risks of the middle mass and mass affluent markets. Subjects and speakers are chosen especially for retirement professionals, financial advisors, accountants, call center professionals, support staff, and public sector defined benefit, hybrid and defined contribution educators.
60+ CE courses include weekly no-quiz webinars and on-demand courses.
We always enjoy feedback from you… and you said you would like more opportunities to take no-quiz webinars. We now provide a no-quiz CE webinar every week on a rotating time schedule. Our 60+ courses are $29 each and qualify for CFP®, CRC®, ASPPA, CLU®, ChFC®, RICP®, CASL and other certifications continuing education (CE) credit. Or, save by becoming a member with full access to all courses for $99/90 days or $199/365 days!See all courses →
We provide weekly opportunities for you to earn CE on important retirement topics that will help you serve your clients well and compete
- No exam is required for the monthly live or weekly rebroadcast webinars — the best way to painlessly earn CE throughout the year
- Webinars and on-demand webinars are separately available for $29 each
- Receive full access to 60+ courses for 365 days for only $199 or 90 days for $99. You can earn over 50 CE credits a year without the need for additional exams by taking advantage of the weekly webinars included with your membership
- Live webinars become available in on-demand webinar or audio (MP3 download) + handout formats, making it easy for you to learn and acquire CE credit in a format and time-frame that fits your busy life
- A printable certificate is available certifying that you successfully earned CE credit after you take an on-demand webinar and/or audio course and pass the online quiz.
Annual Premier Membership – Year $199
Easiest way to earn CE! Attend monthly no-quiz live and weekly rebroadcast webinars, with full access to all 60+ online courses and presentation notes for an entire year, Pain-free CE just $199 for 365 Days.
Learn more: 60+ courses – 365 Days/$199
Choose from 60+ high-quality, informative webinars by today's leading experts.
Choose courses from any of the topic categories that interest you the most:
- PLAN for Retirement Readiness Retirement readiness is holistic. It’s not just financial readiness. We help you PLAN for retirement readiness.
- PROTECT from Retirement Risk Retirement risks can torpedo even the best-laid plans. We help you PROTECT the plan from retirement risks.
- PROVIDE for Retirement Income Retirement income planning is more complex than accumulation planning. We help you PROVIDE retirement income.
What others say about our retirement education
- Gained the knowledge that there are tools available to help clients with this decision making process.
- Always enjoy the webinars. Very informational. Relevant and timely topics. Refreshing!
- The session was very informative and the presenter was very knowledgeable and easy to understand. The case studies were great.
- I enjoy the webinars because they inform us of topics we don’t know too much about. It’s an experience where you come out with acquired knowledge. Thank you!
- I’m so glad there are people who are specialists in this area since I am not!
- OUTSTANDING! I love being in this profession!!!
- The research was great. We still need better solutions; a shift in mindset. More practitioners talking about redefining retirement.
- I love that RRC doesn’t shy away from these topics! Together, we’ll figure it out.