We are a CFP Board of Standards CE Quality Partner with courses accepted for CFP®, American College, CRC®, CRPC, and other CE credit.
The Retirement Resource Center is a CE Quality Partner of the CFP Board of Standards with over 50+ courses accepted for CFP® continuing education (CE) credit. Each course is also eligible for those who have earned the College for Financial Planning’s Chartered Retirement Plan Consultant (CRPC) certification, the American College’s designations (ChFC, CLU, RICP), the International Foundation for Retirement Education’s (InFRE) Certified Retirement Counselor® (CRC®) certification, ASPPA and other certifications or designations.
Our individual courses and Professional Development Membership Programs are designed to serve your needs as a retirement professional in the new retirement environment which requires that advisors take a holistic approach when managing the retirement assets, income, and risks of the middle mass and mass affluent markets. Subjects and speakers are chosen especially for retirement professionals, financial advisors, accountants, call center professionals, support staff, and public sector defined benefit, hybrid and defined contribution educators.
50+ CE courses include weekly no-quiz webinars and on-demand courses.
We always enjoy feedback from you… and you said you would like more opportunities to take no-quiz webinars. We now provide a no-quiz CE webinar every week on a rotating time schedule. Our 50+ courses are $29 each and qualify for CFP®, CRC®, ASPPA, CLU®, ChFC®, RICP®, CASL and other certifications continuing education (CE) credit. Or, save by becoming a member with full access to all courses for $99/90 days or $199/365 days!See all courses →
We provide weekly opportunities for you to earn CE on important retirement topics that will help you serve your clients well and compete
- No exam is required for the monthly live or weekly rebroadcast webinars — the best way to painlessly earn CE throughout the year
- Webinars and on-demand webinars are separately available for $29 each
- Receive full access to 60+ courses for 365 days for only $199 or 90 days for $99. You can earn over 50 CE credits a year without the need for additional exams by taking advantage of the weekly webinars included with your membership
- Live webinars become available in on-demand webinar or audio (MP3 download) + handout formats, making it easy for you to learn and acquire CE credit in a format and time-frame that fits your busy life
- A printable certificate is available certifying that you successfully earned CE credit after you take an on-demand webinar and/or audio course and pass the online quiz.
What others say about our retirement education
- Gained the knowledge that there are tools available to help clients with this decision making process.
- Always enjoy the webinars. Very informational. Relevant and timely topics. Refreshing!
- The session was very informative and the presenter was very knowledgeable and easy to understand. The case studies were great.
- I enjoy the webinars because they inform us of topics we don’t know too much about. It’s an experience where you come out with acquired knowledge. Thank you!
- I’m so glad there are people who are specialists in this area since I am not!
- OUTSTANDING! I love being in this profession!!!
- The research was great. We still need better solutions; a shift in mindset. More practitioners talking about redefining retirement.
- I love that RRC doesn’t shy away from these topics! Together, we’ll figure it out.
What does it mean to be retirement ready? Most people would agree that the goal of a successful retirement is to be happy, healthy and financially secure. We help advisors holistically plan for retirement readiness by providing CE courses from today’s experts. Read more…
When we approach retirement planning, we need to prioritize a client’s ability to protect against the additional primary risks of inflation, longevity, health and long-term care before we plan for their investing risk tolerance. A large segment of Read more…
When helping the middle mass and middle affluent consumers plan for retirement income, a more defensive strategy is needed than just the structured, 4% systematic withdrawal approach commonly used by financial advisors today. To estimate how long a Read more…