Joseph Tabers, CSP, Joe Tabers Consulting, is an expert in improving workplace presentations, interpersonal communication skills and relationships.
As a seasoned businessman, educator and performance improvement coach, Joe Tabers brings to his audiences a wealth of valuable, practical experience that includes extensive training and research in adult learning, communication and management leadership skills at a national level. Joe studies the skills needed for developing human potential, working with organizations and executives who are serious about improving trust, communication and relationships for creating more meaningful and productive workplaces. He has encouraged thousands of individuals to increase both their personal and professional effectiveness.
Joe’s goal is to make a difference by helping people become the best versions of themselves they can be. He is an engaging conference speaker and interactive workshop leader, and has encouraged thousands of individuals to increase both their personal and professional effectiveness. As a proven professional speaker, author and communication coach, Joe has a special talent for helping presenters connect better with audiences, from high-level professionals to frontline workers.
Joe Tabers is the founder of Productive Training Services, whose team specializes in practical leadership and team performance solutions. Over the last 20 years his team has helped more than 400 organizations and thousands of individuals increase their workplace effectiveness by enhancing their communication skills.
Since 1984 Joe has conducted over 3,000 workshops in more than forty five states and four countries. He has also authored over a dozen practical skill-building workshops in the areas of Interactive presentation skills, leadership enhancement, organizational teamwork and quality customer service. His many clients include:
- Major manufacturing corporations – Ford, Daimler Chrysler, General Motors, Mazda …
- Government bureaus – NASA, US Census Bureau, US Office of Personnel Management …
- Financial institutions – Financial Executives Institute, Metlife Consulting Services, Michigan Credit Union League, Royal Financial Services, Inc., Selectcare …
- Non-profit organizations – Cambell and Company, C. S. Mott Foundation, Flint Osteopathic Hospital, Michigan Association of Intermediate School Administrators …
- Technical companies – Atlas Copco, Bartech, SARNS 3M, Visteon, Hitachi Data Systems, Vector Cantech …
- … and many more!
Today Joe works mostly with organizations and executives who are serious about improving trust, communication and relationships for creating more meaningful and productive workplaces.
Joe is a twenty-five year member of the National Speakers Association, and one of less than 10% of their nearly 5,000 international members to earn the credential of Certified Speaking Professional (CSP). CSP is the highest earned designation from the National Speakers Association. It recognizes a commitment to ongoing education, proven speaking experience and ethical behavior. He is past president of the Professional Speakers Association of Michigan and a member of the American Society for Training and Development.
What attendees of Joe’s presentations have said:
- “Thanks again for the outstanding session on Executive Motivation that you conducted for the Financial Executives Institute today. This program received the highest ratings of any professional development session we have conducted.”
– Chairman of Professional Development, Financial Executives Institute
- “I would like to thank you for the Team Building Workshop that you conducted last Friday for our Executive Committee. The material presented met our goals and your presentation exceeded our expectations.” – Director of Human Resources, Nachi Robotics
- “On behalf of a grateful crew of account executives and consultants, I would like to express my deep appreciation for the fine job of sales training you did for us. Your ratings were very high and staff has expressed a desire for additional training (something I did not expect from this bunch).” – Director, Business Development, CU Corp.
- “I just wanted to thank you again for the wonderful job you did with EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATIONS. Our managers found this program to be one of the most enjoyable and informational classes of their training series. I am not sure if you realize that the eight sessions you did for us trained approximately 200 employees. I would recommend these sessions to any business interested in re-igniting their employees on the importance of communication.” – Training & Organizational Development Manager, Detroit Newspapers
- “The program was motivating, entertaining, and very effective. These points are directly related to the overall extreme effectiveness of the instructor. One of the best courses I’ve attended.” – Joe Alsman, Auditor
- “I gained good and valuable motivation skills which every manager needs.” – Diana Dulkiewicz, Collection Manager
- “The instructor was well-informed, presented the information excellently and made the class very interesting. This was one of the best classes I ever attended. I feel that I am leaving with so much more than I came with.” – Barbara Pittelka, Quality Assurance Specialist
- “Outstanding presenter; knowledgeable – well prepared – effective – organized – caring.” – Ed Kanne, Senior Realty Specialist
- “The presentation was active and flowing. Thoroughly enjoyable and educational.” – Rick Cargill, Superintendent
- “99% of the participants rated their experience of the overall seminar as very good or excellent. Thank you so much!” – Maribeth Bramlage, Education Specialist
Have Joe Tabers speak at your event!
Joe Tabers is an experienced speaker and keynote presenter on topics pertaining to retirement confidence research.
Please contact us today via email or phone 847-686-0440 x102 if you would like to have Joe Tabers present at your conference or appear at one of your events, or to receive a free voucher to view a sample of one of our speaker’s work.
View other speakers on similar topics suitable for your Retirement Professional Development events:
Find courses and products from Joe Tabers at the Retirement Resource Center.