Gain ideas for how to improve mutual understanding through improved retirement communication skills.
The challenge for retirement counselors with face-to-face client/plan participant meetings is that we have a limited time for communicating.
For the retirement professional who meets with clients and plan participants face to face or over the phone. We can help you the improve the communication process and its outcomes with some proven tips and tools.
This informative, insightful session will help you:
- Reaffirm and build on your existing communication strengths;
- Identify barriers to avoid that break down communication;
- Practice a format that can increase your impact and clarity when communicating;
- Invite greater understanding and cooperation from others;
- Confirm understanding by using an underutilized two-way communication practice;
- Select one or two steps you can work on to become a more effective communicator.
- Explore ingredients of successful communication;
- Review proven approaches for greater communication confidence and clarity;
- Take away ideas for more effective two-way communication;
- Improve your outbound communication to help gain cooperation;
- Identify effective listening practices you can work on.
The Retirement Resource Center YouTube channel features short clips of presentations by many of our speakers. Please visit Retirement Resource Center YouTube channel to view a short clip of this presentation.
Overall Rating: 4.6 / 5
Retail: $29.00Add to Cart
This on-demand webinar is a recording of a recent live webinar. Check our WEEKLY REBROADCAST SCHEDULE where there is no need to take the online quiz to receive CE. You may also take this on-demand course any time for 1 hr CFP®, CRC®, and other Continuing Education Credit when you pass the online quiz.
Your presenter is Joe Tabers, CSP, Founder of Productive Training Services, Effective Presentations Skills and Retirement Counseling Skills Expert.
Joe is an expert in improving workplace presentations, interpersonal communication skills and relationships. Over the last 20 years his team has helped more than 400 organizations and thousands of individuals increase their workplace effectiveness by enhancing their communication skills. As a proven professional speaker, author and communication coach, Joe will help you connect better with audiences from high-level professionals to frontline workers.
Moderator: Betty Meredith, CFA, CFP®, CRC®, Int’l Retirement Resource Center
Invest in Your Retirement Expertise
1 hr CFP®, CRC®, and other CE Credit Reporting
Not familiar with on-demand courses?
We help you be sure you’re comfortable navigating our on-demand system. Just contact our customer service department by email anytime or by phone 847.686.0440×105 during regular business hours.
What if you decide you need more than one course?
Then become a subscriber! Just notify us that you want to become a subscriber within 10 days of course purchase to apply the cost of your individual cost to a new subscription.
Your satisfaction guaranteed:
We know that you will be pleased with your purchase of this product. If, however, you are not completely satisfied notify us within 30 days of your purchase to receive a full refund of your fee.