Retirement Learning Plans for Advisors and Consumers
Looking for a cost-effective way to deepen and broaden your team’s understanding of decumulation and retirement income planning?
According to the Investment Company Institute, total US retirement assets were $28 trillion as of March 31, 2018, accounting for 34 percent of all household financial assets in the United States. There is a critical need for knowledgeable professionals to help current and future retirees make informed decisions.
A fiduciary duty of loyalty (putting the best interests of the client first) is only one-half of the fiduciary standard. As retirement professionals, we also are required to meet a fiduciary duty of care, which means competently, diligently and prudently advising clients of their options. Investing in retirement-specific professional development helps you meet both standards.
The Retirement Resource Center provides national conference-level programs by leading experts so financial and retirement professionals, support staff, and public sector retirement systems help their affluent and middle-income clients and members make decisions that fortify their retirement security and peace of mind.
A custom retirement conference at your fingertips for up to 25 individuals.
Access this one-stop group learning package for the cost of registration and travel of one person attending a national conference! These relevant one-hour courses and recommended learning plans allow attendees to share a common base of understanding and have access to the current thinking in decumulation, retirement risks, retirement happiness, and retirement income.
Courses are perfect for small financial planning firms, registered investment advisory firms, personal financial planning accounting firms, and public sector retirement systems:
- Retirement planners, counselors
- Financial advisors. wealth managers, and support staff
- Insurance professionals
- Retirement plan advisors
- Public sector retirement system
- accountants, auditors
- benefits counselors and benefit services managers,
- compliance analysts,
- customer service representatives
- employer representatives,
- field education representatives
- human resources
- payroll counselors,
- governing board members or plan trustees
- support specialists
Continuing education (CE) certificates are awarded to individuals who view programs live as a group or live self-study* on computers, tablets or mobile phones (*other conditions apply). We are a CFP Board CE Quality Partner.
Our retirement continuing education (CE) courses qualify for:
- Certified Financial Planner® (CFP®) credit
- CRPC (Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor) and other College for Financial Planning designations credit
- American College Professional Achievement in Continuing Education recertification credits for CLU®, ChFC®, RICP®, CASL credit,
- Investment and Wealth Institute Retirement Management Analyst (RMA) credit,
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credit,
- American Retirement Association credit (ARA),
- Certified Retirement Counselor® (CRC®) credit, and more!
Download a recommended learning plan or call us at 847-686-0440 ext 102 for more information
Would you like a copy of our Retirement Professional Development “Recommended Learning Plans for Professionals” and “Recommended Learning Plans for Consumers and Employees”?
The recommended plans are conveniently broken down into easy-to-follow PLAN – PROTECT – PROVIDE topics and include:
- YEAR 1 OVERVIEW LEVEL PLAN
- YEAR 2 INTERMEDIATE LEVEL PLAN, and
- Recommended Learning Plans for Consumers and Employees.
Your investment of $2,495 includes:
- Up to 25 professionals and support staff better understanding how to meet the retirement needs of your clients and members.
- Custom designing of a nine (9) course group learning plan based on your desired results, and/or your selection of speakers and topics. There is no limit to the number of courses taken.
- Choice of when to view pre-recorded webinars from our selection of over 50 conference-quality courses. Individuals may be in the same room or in separate locations (other conditions apply).
- We provide forms for submitting proof of attendance.
- Each member of your team receives a printable certificate confirming the CE credit successfully earned for rebroadcast and elearning courses.
- CE is reported directly to the CFP Board of Standards (CFP) and the International Foundation for Retirement Education (CRC). Professionals must self-report CE for other certifications and designations.
Why the Retirement Resource Center for professional development?
We’ve built relationships with the retirement industry’s leading speakers, authors, trainers and professional development experts over almost 30 years in the financial industry. We’re also a Quality CE Partner with the CFP Board of Standards.
Find out more about the experts who write, produce and present retirement education courses, materials and consulting available through the Int’l Retirement Resource Center.
We help you easily stay up-to-date with what’s happening in retirement. Topics cover the three parts of retirement expertise:
List of CE courses by topic
Scroll directly below to review Retirement Resource Center courses below by topic, or click here to see all courses listed alphabetically.
- Receive CE Credit without the need to take a quiz when you attend upcoming LIVE and Rebroadcast webinars.
- Take recorded webinar courses online anytime; receive CE when you pass the online quiz at the end of the course.
- Courses are $29 each, or have FULL ACCESS to all 50+ courses below, live and recorded, for 90 Days/$99 or $199 when you Become a Member.
Part 1 - PLAN for Retirement Readiness - Courses
|A - G||H - T||T - Z|
Behavioral Finance: Why Do We Do the Things We Do
Meeting the Challenges of Solo Aging
Sara Keller Geber
Through the Looking Glass: Three Popular Retirement Income Philosophies
Effective One-to-One Communication for Advisors and Retirement Counselors
Retirement Planning Beyond the Dollars and Cents
Understanding Communication Styles for More Effective Client Relations
Estimating the True Cost of Retirement
The Couple’s Retirement Puzzle: Helping Couples Navigate Their Retirement Transition
What Color Is Your Parachute? for Retirement: Planning for Prosperity, Health and Happiness
Grief Literacy for Financial Advisors: Engaging the Bereaved Client
The Psychology of Retirement
Women and Retirement
Cindy Hounsell, Mary Beth Franklin, Shelley Giordano, Betty Meredith
Click on the links in the table above for detailed descriptions of courses pertaining to planning for retirement risks.
Part 2 - PROTECT Plan from Retirement Risks
Click on the links in the table above for detailed descriptions of courses pertaining to Retirement Readiness.
Part 3 - PROVIDE Retirement Income
Alphabetic list of all CE Courses including live and rebroadcast no-quiz webinars and online courses
Choose from 50+ high-quality, informative webinars by today's leading experts.
Showing all 5 results