Retirement assets are the name of the game in today’s investment management world.
However, registered investment advisor (RIA) firms, financial planners, banks and insurance professionals are now competing with Robo-Advisors and other electronic forms of asset management platforms. A high-touch approach such as expanding your services to include more in-depth and broader retirement planning can provide needed advisor alpha, help you solidify your client relationships, and earn sincere referrals from them for new business.
How can we help you stay up-to-date as a retirement professional?
Our continuing education memberships are the easiest and most cost-effective way for retirement professionals like you to become and stay up to date with the current thinking in retirement.
- Convenient weekly CE opportunities are accessible in a conference room, at your desk, or on your tablet or your phone.
- Unlimited access to no-quiz live webinars, no-quiz weekly rebroadcast webinars, on-demand webinars, audio downloads
- Meet CFP®, CRC®, CRPC, CIMA, CPWA, RMA, ASPPA, and American College Professional Recertification CE requirements while increasing your knowledge on a variety of retirement-related topics presented by leading industry experts, from overview to advanced difficulty.
We provide weekly opportunities for you to earn CE on important retirement topics that will help you serve your clients well and compete
- No exam is required for the monthly live or weekly rebroadcast webinars — the best way to painlessly earn CE throughout the year
- Webinars and on-demand webinars are separately available for $29 each
- Receive full access to 60+ courses for 365 days for only $199 or 90 days for $99. You can earn over 50 CE credits a year without the need for additional exams by taking advantage of the weekly webinars included with your membership
- Live webinars become available in on-demand webinar or audio (MP3 download) + handout formats, making it easy for you to learn and acquire CE credit in a format and time-frame that fits your busy life
- A printable certificate is available certifying that you successfully earned CE credit after you take an on-demand webinar and/or audio course and pass the online quiz.
What others say about our retirement education
- Gained the knowledge that there are tools available to help clients with this decision making process.
- Always enjoy the webinars. Very informational. Relevant and timely topics. Refreshing!
- The session was very informative and the presenter was very knowledgeable and easy to understand. The case studies were great.
- I enjoy the webinars because they inform us of topics we don’t know too much about. It’s an experience where you come out with acquired knowledge. Thank you!
- I’m so glad there are people who are specialists in this area since I am not!
- OUTSTANDING! I love being in this profession!!!
- The research was great. We still need better solutions; a shift in mindset. More practitioners talking about redefining retirement.
- I love that RRC doesn’t shy away from these topics! Together, we’ll figure it out.
There are three components to retirement and income planning
What does it mean to be retirement ready? Most people would agree that the goal of a successful retirement is to be happy, healthy and financially secure. We help advisors holistically plan for retirement readiness by providing CE courses from today’s experts. Read more…
When we approach retirement planning, we need to prioritize a client’s ability to protect against the additional primary risks of inflation, longevity, health and long-term care before we plan for their investing risk tolerance. A large segment of Read more…
When helping the middle mass and middle affluent consumers plan for retirement income, a more defensive strategy is needed than just the structured, 4% systematic withdrawal approach commonly used by financial advisors today. To estimate how long a Read more…
Which retirement-specific professional development package is right for you?
In addition to individual courses, we are offer two membership levels that each offer full access to all our CE courses. The differences between the levels are in number of no-quiz, live or rebroadcast courses available during the time you have access.
- Access to one (1) live retirement CE webinar; no exam required
- Access to presentation handout for notes
- Access to the self study, on-demand webinar and MP3 version; exam required; printable instant results
- Free CFP®, CRC®, reporting ($15 value)
Search $29 Courses
for 90 days
- Access to twelve (12) live retirement CE on-demand webinars for 90 days; exams required for CE
- Full access to 50+ presentation handouts for notes
- Full access to 50+ MP3 versions of self study, on-demand webinars to listen while driving, exercising, etc. for 90 days
- You may apply your $99 membership fee toward 365-Days/$199 Membership before 90 Day membership expires!
$99 Register & Purchase Now!
- Be part of a community of true retirement professionals committed to keeping up on retirement-specific topics and trends
- Receive monthly reminders to attend 52 live webinars, the easiest way to earn CE
- Spread your CE time into just an hour a month over 12 months
- Full access to twelve (12) monthly live retirement CE webinars and twelve (40) rebroadcast webinars; no exams required
- Full access to over 50 self study, on-demand webinars for 365 days; exams required for CE
- Full access to over 50 presentation handouts for notes
- Full access to MP3 versions of over 50 self study, on-demand webinars to listen while driving, exercising, etc. for 365 days
- Printable instant results for self study, on-demand webinar exams
- Free CFP®, CRC®, reporting ($15 value per course completed) – you self-report PACE, ASPPA credit
- Receive notification of quarterly newsletter, Retirement Insight and Trends, for additional CE opportunities
$199 Register & Purchase Now!