We help you stay up-to-date as a retirement professional
with access to 60+ courses
Retirement assets are the name of the game in today’s investment management world.
Registered investment adviser (RIA) firms, financial planners, banks and insurance professionals are now competing with Robo-Advisors and other electronic forms of asset management platforms. A high-touch approach such as expanding your services to include more in-depth and broader retirement planning can provide needed adviser training, help you solidify your client relationships, and earn sincere referrals from them for new business.
Convenient and valuable CE will help you spend more time on client relationships and compete
Our continuing education subscriptions are the easiest and most cost-effective way for retirement professionals like you to become and stay up-to-date with the current thinking in retirement. Meet CFP®, CRC®, CRPC, CIMA, CPWA, RMA, ASPPA, and American College Professional Recertification CE requirements while increasing your knowledge on a variety of retirement-related topics presented by leading industry experts, from overview to advanced difficulty.
You have 24/7/365 access to 60+ on-demand courses and
weekly opportunities to earn no-quiz CE
We provide weekly opportunities for you to earn CE on important retirement topics that will help you serve your clients well and on important retirement topics that will help you serve your clients well and compete. All of the 60+ no-quiz webinars and on-demand courses below are available separately for $29 each or included with no extra charge with both levels of subscription.
- No exam is required for the monthly live or weekly rebroadcast webinars — the best way to painlessly earn CE throughout the year!
- Receive all access to 60+ courses for 365 days for only $199 or 90 days for $99. You can earn over 50 CE credits a year without the need for additional exams by taking advantage of the weekly webinars included with your subscription.
- Live webinars become available in on-demand webinar + handout formats, making it easy for you to learn and acquire CE credit in a format and time-frame that fits your busy life
- A printable certificate is available certifying that you successfully earned CE credit after you take an on-demand webinar and/or audio course and pass the online quiz.
Save time, save money! Beat the rush with no need to cram before your renewal deadline by attending quiz-free webinars throughout the year.
30 Day Risk-Free Guarantee
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
We know that you will be pleased with your purchase of any of our courses or subscription products. If, however, you are not completely satisfied, just notify us within 30 days of your purchase to receive a full refund of your fee.
Not familiar with on-demand courses?
We help you be sure you’re comfortable navigating our online system. We pride ourselves on our work to make our courses and subscriptions user-friendly. Just contact our customer service department by email anytime or by phone 847.686.0440×105 during regular business hours.
Choose from 60+ high-quality, informative webinars by today's leading experts.
Which retirement-specific professional development package is right for you?
In addition to individual courses, we are offer two subscription levels that each offer all access to all our CE courses. The differences between the levels are in number of no-quiz, live or rebroadcast courses available during the time you have access. Be part of a community of true retirement professionals committed to keeping up on retirement-specific topics and trends by choosing the level that’s right for you.
- Access to one (1) CE live or rebroadcast no-quiz webinar or one on-demand course (with online quiz)
- Access to presentation handout for notes
- Access to the self study, on-demand webinar and MP3 version; exam required; printable instant results
- Free CFP® and/or CRC® reporting ($15 value) (self-report other certifications)
Single Courses - Add to cart
for 90 days
- Access to all weekly no-quiz live/rebroadcast CE webinars held during 90 days subscription (approximately twelve)
- 24/7 All access to 60+on-demand courses, quiz required for CE
- All access pdf presentation handouts for notes on all courses
- All access to 60+ MP3 versions of self study, on-demand webinars to listen while driving, exercising, etc. for 90 days
- You may apply your $99 subscription fee toward 365-Days/$199 subscription before 90 Day subscription expires!
$99 Register & Purchase Now!
- All access to twelve (12) monthly live retirement CE webinars and twelve (40) rebroadcast webinars; no exams required
- All access to over 60 self study, on-demand webinars for 365 days; exams required for CE
- All access to over 60 presentation handouts for notes
- Printable instant results for self study, on-demand webinar exams
- Free CFP®, CRC®, reporting ($15 value per course completed) – you self-report American College, ASPPA, other credit
- Receive notification of quarterly newsletter, Retirement Insight and Trends, for additional CE opportunities
- Receive monthly reminders to attend 52 live webinars, the easiest way to earn CE
- Spread your CE time into just an hour a month over 12 months
$199 Register & Purchase Now!
Only interested in certain retirement topics?
There are three components to retirement and income planning. Choose by the subjects that are most important to you!
What does it mean to be retirement ready? Most people would agree that the goal of a successful retirement is to be happy, healthy and financially secure. We help advisers holistically plan for retirement readiness by providing CE courses from today’s experts. Read more…
When we approach retirement planning, we need to prioritize a client’s ability to protect against the additional primary risks of inflation, longevity, health and long-term care before we plan for their investing risk tolerance. A large segment of Read more…
When helping the middle mass and middle affluent consumers plan for retirement income, a more defensive strategy is needed than just the structured, 4% systematic withdrawal approach commonly used by financial advisers today. To estimate how long a Read more…
What others say about our retirement education
- Gained the knowledge that there are tools available to help clients with this decision making process.
- Always enjoy the webinars. Very informational. Relevant and timely topics. Refreshing!
- The session was very informative and the presenter was very knowledgeable and easy to understand. The case studies were great.
- I enjoy the webinars because they inform us of topics we don’t know too much about. It’s an experience where you come out with acquired knowledge. Thank you!
- I’m so glad there are people who are specialists in this area since I am not!
- OUTSTANDING! I love being in this profession!!!
- The research was great. We still need better solutions; a shift in mindset. More practitioners talking about redefining retirement.
- I love that RRC doesn’t shy away from these topics! Together, we’ll figure it out.