FREE BONUS SESSION!
How do I plan for and communicate my intentions for future medical events?
Retirement Smart Webinar #10 by Paul Malley, President of Aging with Dignity
As we age there are life transitions, and complex health and financial issues that we must navigate. An often overlooked is advance care planning – or defining, communicating and documenting healthcare wishes. It is important that we communicate personal, emotional and spiritual needs, along with medical and legal wishes, to your loved ones.
Three things you need to know:
1. Who you want to make health care decisions for you when you can’t make them yourself, and the kind of medical treatment you want or don’t want.
2. How you want people to treat you, how comfortable you want to be, and what you want your loved ones to know if you become seriously ill.
3. A cost-effective tool created with the help of the American Bar Association and health care experts that does not require legal help to complete, is approved for use in over 40 states, and used by over 30 million people worldwide.
Be Retirement Smart!
Weekly education for Future Retirees
What will I learn?
You want to know, “How can I afford to retire?”
We’ve compiled a group of industry leading experts who have spent decades determining the answer to that and other questions to help each of us to afford retirement the way we have always wanted to. They have compiled nine in-depth webinars on topics pre-retirees need to know, presented weekly for you to learn, review, and understand as you pursue your own retirement.
Read the topic question for each of the nine webinars at the right.
- See full descriptions of each webinar broadcast here.
- Ready to begin learning? Register now for the next series of nine webinar broadcasts released every Monday nine weeks.
How does it work?
Each week for nine weeks we introduce a new webinar on a topic future retirees need to know. Webinars may be viewed on desktops, laptops, tablets, and phones.
- Download the pdf with course descriptions available for taking notes to help capture your next steps and create your personal action plan.
- Print a Certificate of Completion after viewing the final webinar.
We recommend that you then take your Action Plans and Certificate to your advisor or find one who can help you implement what you’ve identified as important to do or further explore to secure your retirement.
What if I start late, miss a session, or just want to review?
- No worries if you start late or miss the intruction of a webinar — You may replay programs on demand after they are released whenever is most convenient for you.
- Webinars will remain available for your review for one year after release.
View this and other webinars in the series, risk-free for 30 days!
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
We know that you will be pleased with your purchase of the Retirement Smart Educational Series for Future Retirees. If, however, you are not completely satisfied notify us within 30 days of your purchase to receive a full refund of your fee.