What should I do if I need more retirement income?
Retirement Smart Webinar #6 by Kevin Seibert, CFP®, CRC®, Managing Director, Int’l Foundation for Retirement Education
With longer life expectancies, rising health care costs, and fluctuating retirement savings values, establishing a consistent level of income is a challenge. It is important to understand the risks you face in retirement so you can make informed decisions about when to retire and how to take income from your pension, defined contribution plans, IRAs and other personal retirement savings. In this session, you will learn ways to help you close the gap between your expected income and expenses.
Three things you need to know:
1. The key risks of retirement to protect against.
2. Options for closing your retirement income gap.
3. How to create a retirement income plan that reduces the chance of running out of money.
Be Retirement Smart!
Weekly education for Future Retirees
What will I learn?
You want to know, “How can I afford to retire?”
We’ve compiled a group of industry leading experts who have spent decades determining the answer to that and other questions to help each of us to afford retirement the way we have always wanted to. They have compiled nine in-depth webinars on topics pre-retirees need to know, presented weekly for you to learn, review, and understand as you pursue your own retirement.
Read the topic question for each of the nine webinars at the right.
- See full descriptions of each webinar broadcast here.
- Ready to begin learning? Register now for the next series of nine webinar broadcasts released every Monday nine weeks.
How does it work?
Each week for nine weeks we introduce a new webinar on a topic future retirees need to know. Webinars may be viewed on desktops, laptops, tablets, and phones.
- Download the pdf with course descriptions available for taking notes to help capture your next steps and create your personal action plan.
- Print a Certificate of Completion after viewing the final webinar.
We recommend that you then take your Action Plans and Certificate to your advisor or find one who can help you implement what you’ve identified as important to do or further explore to secure your retirement.
What if I start late, miss a session, or just want to review?
- No worries if you start late or miss the intruction of a webinar — You may replay programs on demand after they are released whenever is most convenient for you.
- Webinars will remain available for your review for one year after release.
View this and other webinars in the series, risk-free for 30 days!
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
We know that you will be pleased with your purchase of the Retirement Smart Educational Series for Future Retirees. If, however, you are not completely satisfied notify us within 30 days of your purchase to receive a full refund of your fee.