How should I invest my retirement savings to/thru retirement?
Retirement Smart Webinar #7 by Michael Falk, CFA, CRC® – Behavioral Finance Expert, Investing Expert, Retirement Contrarian
Many people believe that upon retirement you should invest in only “safe” investments. However, there are other types of retirement risks besides protecting your savings from volatility in the stock market, such as living longer than your savings (longevity), inflation, sequence of returns (the effect of when investment losses are experienced early in retirement), etc. It is also important to choose investments appropriate for go-go, slow-go and no-go phases of retirement and for leaving a legacy if that is a goal.
Three things you need to know:
1. How to avoid money risks in retirement.
2. Understand how only two income buckets are needed.
3. How mostly everything you hear about investing for retirement today is overly complicated.
Be Retirement Smart!
Weekly education for Future Retirees
What will I learn?
You want to know, “How can I afford to retire?”
We’ve compiled a group of industry leading experts who have spent decades determining the answer to that and other questions to help each of us to afford retirement the way we have always wanted to. They have compiled nine in-depth webinars on topics pre-retirees need to know, presented weekly for you to learn, review, and understand as you pursue your own retirement.
Read the topic question for each of the nine webinars at the right.
- See full descriptions of each webinar broadcast here.
- Ready to begin learning? Register now for the next series of nine webinar broadcasts released every Monday nine weeks.
How does it work?
Each week for nine weeks we introduce a new webinar on a topic future retirees need to know. Webinars may be viewed on desktops, laptops, tablets, and phones.
- Download the pdf with course descriptions available for taking notes to help capture your next steps and create your personal action plan.
- Print a Certificate of Completion after viewing the final webinar.
We recommend that you then take your Action Plans and Certificate to your advisor or find one who can help you implement what you’ve identified as important to do or further explore to secure your retirement.
What if I start late, miss a session, or just want to review?
- No worries if you start late or miss the intruction of a webinar — You may replay programs on demand after they are released whenever is most convenient for you.
- Webinars will remain available for your review for one year after release.
View this and other webinars in the series, risk-free for 30 days!
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
We know that you will be pleased with your purchase of the Retirement Smart Educational Series for Future Retirees. If, however, you are not completely satisfied notify us within 30 days of your purchase to receive a full refund of your fee.