There have been sweeping changes in the Extended Care Industry in the last few years.
What hasn’t changed is the baby boom generation is not getting younger or healthier as 10,000+/day turn 65 and move into their “Golden Years”.
In just 11 short years the first boomers will turn 80. This is the average age when an extended care event occurs that can possibly dismantle even the most well-constructed estate plan.
In “The Silver Tsunami and Long-Term Care: Ride the Wave or Get Swept Away” you will learn:
- What is seemingly obvious but “missed” or “dismissed” by many of us,
- When to make long-term care plans,
- How to identify when clients in “denial”,
- How learning a few phrases can transition the potential of needing care into a frank discussion on risk management and leverage, and
- How aging in place forces us to think “Outside the Triangle” and what every client, including your wealthiest, needs to know about this issue.
Nyal Bischoff, Independent Long Term Care Specialist
Since 1988 Nyal has specialized exclusively in long term care insurance helping thousands of people in Michigan protect their life savings from the high cost of care. As an independent agent he represents all the top carriers in both the traditional and hybrid long term care markets and is skilled at helping people navigate this complex area critical to a complete financial plan.
Moderator: Betty Meredith, CFA, CFP®, CRC®, Int’l Retirement Resource Center
1 hr CFP®, CRC®, and other CE Credit Reporting
Overall Rating: 4.8 / 5
Retail: $29.00 Add to Cart
Video and audio MP3 formats available
Specifications: 60-minute webinar course
Knowledge Level: 2 – Overview
Your satisfaction guaranteed: We know that you will be pleased with your purchase of this product. If, however, you are not completely satisfied notify us within 30 days of your purchase to receive a full refund of your fee, less any CFP® CE reporting fees for courses that were filed prior to membership cancellation.