Retirement income education resources for wealth managers
Whether you are an investment management firm or a larger financial planning practice, today’s competitive environment requires us to develop and maintain more comprehensive retirement skill sets to help our clients prepare for and manage their retirement income.
We provide retirement-specific professional development that makes it easy for you to access conference-quality content in your conference room, on your desktop, tablet or phone. We also provide high-quality, objective retirement education resources that will help your clients become informed consumers and help you more effectively serve their needs.
Our recommended learning plans are designed to help your investment professionals, financial planners, paraplanners, and operations staff understand how to provide retirement income planning services that differentiate your firm from competitors. You may start with our Year 1 and 2 plans or create a custom series from our library of over 60 on-demand courses from over 40 leading retirement experts.
We also make it easy for you to add value to client relationships by helping you cost-effectively provide consumer-focused education for clients at your office or in different time zones and locations for viewing when convenient.
1. Smart retirement education programs for clients
Retirement assets are the name of the game in today’s investment management world. However, registered investment advisor (RIA) firms are now competing with Robo-Advisors and other electronic forms of asset management platforms. A high-touch approach such as expanding your services to include retirement planning and client education can provide needed advisor alpha and solidify your client relationships.
2. A retirement conference on demand for up to 25 individuals.
Access this customizable, one-stop group learning package for the cost of registration and travel of one person attending a national conference! These insightful, one-hour on-demand webinars and recommended learning plans allow your investment professionals, financial planners, paraplanners and support staff to share a common base of understanding and have access to the current thinking in decumulation, retirement risks, retirement happiness, and retirement income.
3. Continuing education memberships for individuals
Our continuing education memberships are the easiest and most cost-effective way for your retirement professionals to become and stay up to date with the current thinking in retirement. Weekly conference-quality presentations are broadcast for use by individuals or for group professional development meetings like lunch-n-learns. Here are a few of the benefits:
- Convenient weekly CE opportunities accessible in a conference room, at your desk, or on your tablet or phone
- Unlimited access to no-quiz live webinars, no-quiz weekly rebroadcast webinars, on-demand webinars, and audio downloads
- Meet CFP®, CRC®, CRPC, CIMA, CPWA, RMA, ASPPA, and American College Professional Recertification CE requirements while increasing your knowledge on a variety of retirement-related topics presented by leading industry experts, from overview to advanced difficulty.
4. Additional retirement education resources for professionals that help your staff “Delve Deeper”
Most of the Retirement Resource Center’s programs build awareness about retirement decisions to be made (Level 1) or help advisors and consumers begin to learn a skill (Level 2). Because some subjects require advisors and consumers to learn more than addressed in our one-hour courses, we have developed relationships with the following high-quality providers of more in-depth, education-only firms where we encourage you to “delve deeper.”