What’s Trending in the Field of Aging? Connecting the Dots with Financial Services – Sandra Timmermann
Retirement security, long term care, housing and lifestyle are top of mind not only for the 50+ population but also for policymakers, government officials and businesses.
Boomers are redefining aging in retirement and heralding in new community movements, technology and services.
Find out how these new trends connect with financial services and retirement planning, and gain insights into what’s important to Boomers and older clients.
In “What’s Trending in the Field of Aging? Connecting the Dots with Financial Services” you will:
- Learn about five important trends in aging and why they are taking place.
- Gain a better understanding of attitudes, behaviors, concerns and aspirations of Boomers and older consumers and the changing environment that they are living in.
- Discover what’s happening at the policy and community level.
- Better understand how to interface with other community services.
- Be able to connect the dots between financial services and trends that have relevance to your work.
Sandra Timmermann, EdD, Successful Aging in Retirement Expert
Sandra has served in leadership capacities with a number of national organizations including the Board of Directors of the American Society on Aging, the Chair of the Board of Directors of the National Alliance for Caregiving and the Chair of the Business Forum on Aging.
Moderator: Betty Meredith, CFA, CFP®, CRC®, Int’l Retirement Resource Center
1 hr CFP®, CRC®, and other CE Credit Reporting
Overall Rating: 4.3 / 5
Retail: $29.00 Add to Cart
Video and audio MP3 formats available
Specifications: 60-minute webinar course
Knowledge Level: 2 – Overview
Your satisfaction guaranteed: We know that you will be pleased with your purchase of this product. If, however, you are not completely satisfied notify us within 30 days of your purchase to receive a full refund of your fee, less any CFP® CE reporting fees for courses that were filed prior to membership cancellation.