How can our retirement-specific continuing education (CE) and consumer courses help you with content marketing?
Today’s multiple communication channels make it difficult to get your message heard. Permission-based content marketing is one of the most effective ways to cut through the noise and build valued relationships.
We specialize in retirement education and training for professionals and consumers and have designed over 100 retirement education programs for certifying organizations, national retirement conferences, large financial services firms, 401(k) providers, defined benefit and hybrid retirement systems.
Our goal is to help you implement educational marketing approaches that help advisors, clients and prospects make informed retirement decisions. Clients will trust that advisors have their best interests in mind when advisors understand how to help clients be retirement ready, manage retirement risks, and make their assets and income last a lifetime. Advisors will trust your products and services when they learn how to appropriately use them in retirement and income plans, and they increase assets under management.
Our menu of more than 60 retirement-specific, easily-accessible webinars is the best collection available and appropriate for professionals to support staff to new hires to consumers. We’ve built relationships with the retirement industry’s leading speakers, authors, trainers and professional development experts over almost 30 years in the financial industry. We can also work with speakers on your behalf to create a custom program for your use in educational marketing campaigns. Find out more about the experts who write, produce and present our retirement education courses.
We will help you manage the retirement knowledge of your team by providing continuing education (CE) certificates to individuals who view programs live as a group or live self-study* on computers, tablets or mobile phones (*other conditions apply). Our courses are approved for:
- Certified Financial Planner® (CFP®) credit
- CRPC (Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor) and other College for Financial Planning designations credit
- American College Professional Achievement in Continuing Education recertification credits for CLU®, ChFC®, RICP®, CASL credit
- Investment and Wealth Institute Retirement Management Analyst (RMA) credit
- American Retirement Association credit (ARA)
- Certified Retirement Counselor® (CRC®) credit, and more!
Call us today to discuss potential options and solutions for your desired results
- The opportunity for advisors to better understand how to meet the retirement needs of your clients and members with your products and services.
- Custom design of a live and/or on-demand webinar learning plan based on your desired results, and/or your selection of speakers and topics.
- Choose from over 60 conference-quality courses. New courses are released every month.
- We report directly to the CFP Board, the Investments and Wealth Management Institute, the International Foundation for Retirement Education (InFRE), and
- CE is reported directly to the CFP Board of Standards (CFP), the Investments and Wealth Institute (CIMA, CPWA, RMA) and the International Foundation for Retirement Education (CRC). We provide CE certificates as proof of attendance for self-reporting other professional designation continuing education credit.
- We provide reports documenting the courses successfully completed by each individual and number of education hours completed by the organization as a whole
Learn more about the topics and speakers we recommend you include in your solution
Recommended plans are conveniently broken down into easy-to-remember PLAN – PROTECT – PROVIDE dimensions and include:
- YEAR ONE plan for retirement professionals
- YEAR TWO plan for retirement professionals
- Learning plan for consumers and employees