Retirement Education, Training and Presentations for Advisors, Clients and Employees
We are a retirement-specific education and training company for CFP® certification continuing education (CE), client appreciation events, educational content marketing programs, internal training, and broker-dealer or association conferences. We have 30 years of experience providing input to the content of over 100 national retirement conferences, including Chairing the Task Force for the 2020 and 2021 National Financial Planning Association Conferences.
Our network of over 40 speakers effectively delivers high-quality, thought-leadership content that helps advisors, consumers and employees make informed retirement decisions. Whether you need:
- Consumer or professional development content marketing programs
- Continuing education courses for professional retirement designations
- Retirement training for your wealth managers, retirement counselors or call center staff, or
- Speakers for client and employee education,
our speakers provide presentations on the topics of retirement income management, the mitigation of retirement risk, and maintaining retirement quality of life.
Our goal is to cost-effectively aggregate the insight and guidance of today’s leading experts for you through in-person presentations, live and rebroadcast CE webinars, and on-demand courses so consumers/ employees can become prepared to work with advisors, and advisors can more effectively identify and serve the retirement readiness and income planning needs of their clients.
Learn From Today's Leading-Edge Presenters
We “hand-select” each speaker and topic for your specific audience. We vet each speaker based on today’s accepted retirement industry practices, so you receive conflict-free information that you can trust.
Many of our speakers address both consumers/ employees and professionals which creates a common language and understanding between them for more productive retirement counseling.
Experience High-Quality Retirement Planning Education
Retirement planning should be holistic. It’s not just financial readiness at the time of retirement or taking an annual income from an investment portfolio, leaving the retiree to assume all retirement risks.
Presentations and speakers are grouped into three dimensions within retirement and income planning:
- PLANNING for retirement readiness (happiness, engagement, wealth)
- PROTECTING the plan from retirement risks (healthcare and aging, longevity, long-term and advance care planning)
- PROVIDING retirement income that lasts a lifetime (retirement income planning, Social Security strategies, tax withdrawal strategies, reverse mortgages)
All presentations are approved for CFP® CE credit by the CFP Board and are therefore accepted for credit by other financial and retirement designations such as the
- Certified Retirement Counselor® (CRC®),
- CRPC (Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor) and other College for Financial Planning designations credit
- American College Professional Achievement in Continuing Education recertification credits for CLU®, ChFC®, RICP®, CASL credit,
- Investment and Wealth Institute certifications such as Retirement Management Analyst (RMA) credit,
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credit,
- American Retirement Association CE credit (ARA) for the American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries (ASPPA) and other certifications,
- Professional fiduciaries, and more!