Advisor's Guide to Medicare: Protect Your Client's Healthcare Rights and Retirement Savings
Overall Rating: 4.8 / 5
It is important that your clients have a clear understanding of costs relating to their future health expenses with Medicare.
However, they might perceive Medicare to be a world of unspoken rules and fear making the wrong decision.
There are strategies you can help your clients use both before starting Medicare and while enrolling in Medicare to ensure they are correctly navigating Medicare rules and options to protect their healthcare rights and savings.
In "Advisor's Guide to Medicare: Protect Your Client's Healthcare Rights and Retirement Savings" by Emily Gang, you will:
- Understand three things your clients should be doing one to three years before Medicare to prepare for Medicare;
- Get key questions your clients should ask themselves, so they don’t regret their Medicare decision;
- Recognize how your client’s income and distributions will impact what they pay for Medicare;
- Know the appropriate situation when your client should delay joining Medicare.
This on-demand webinar is a recording of a recent live webinar. Check our WEEKLY REBROADCAST SCHEDULE where there is no need to take the online quiz to receive CE. You may also take this on-demand course any time for 1 hr CFP®, CRC®, and other Continuing Education Credit when you pass the online quiz.
Your presenter is Emily Gang, Owner of The Medicare Coach.
Meet Emily Gang, Owner, The Medicare Coach
Retirement planning experience
Over the past four years, Emily has changed the way people make their Medicare decision. She has helped thousands of people navigate Medicare rules and insurance company confusion to help them make their right Medicare decision to protect their healthcare rights and retirement savings.
Emily has combined her seven-year experience managing risk for Goldman Sachs and her passion for helping people, to revolutionize the way people make a Medicare decision to save people time and money.
Retirement planning thought leadership and expertise
Emily Gang provides independent, unbiased advice to Americans approaching their Medicare decision. Her mission is to help people navigate Medicare rules and insurance company confusion to help them make the right decision for their unique situation. Her goal is to:
- Educate Americans on Medicare to help them make the right decision to protect their healthcare rights and retirement savings.
- Create strategy to leverage technology and social media to easily reach individuals looking for guidance on Medicare and retirement.
- Develop systems to leverage intellectual capital in order to help more Americans.
- Partner with other organizations helping Americans 65+ years to provide a group of trusted advisors to guide them through the new opportunities in retirement.
Invest in Your Retirement Expertise.
1 hr CFP®, CRC®, and other CE Credit Reporting
We are a CE Sponsor with the CFP Board of Standards and the professional development partner of the International Foundation for Retirement Education (InFRE).
Over 50 courses are accepted for continuing education (CE) credit for those who have earned the Certified Financial Planner® (CFP®) certification, the International Foundation for Retirement Education’s (InFRE) Certified Retirement Counselor® (CRC®) certification, the College for Financial Planning’s Chartered Retirement Plan Consultant (CRPC) certification, the American College’s designations (ChFC, CLU, RICP), Retirement Management Analyst designation (RMA), ASPPA and other certification or designations.
Do you need more than three hours of CE?
Then become a Subscriber! Just notify us that you want to become a subscriber within 10 days of course purchase to apply the cost of your individual cost to a new subscription.
Not familiar with on-demand courses?
We help you be sure you’re comfortable navigating our on-demand system. Just contact customer service by email anytime or by phone at 847.686.0440 x105 during eastern time regular business hours.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. We know you will be pleased with your purchase of any of our courses or subscription products. If, however, you are not completely satisfied, just notify us within 30 days of your purchase to receive a full refund of your fee.