Retirement professional development and training for wealth management firms and public sector retirement systems
According to the Investment Company Institute, total US retirement assets were $28 trillion as of March 31, 2018, accounting for 34 percent of all household financial assets in the United States, creating a critical need for knowledgeable professionals to help current and future retirees make informed retirement decisions.
The Retirement Resource Center has a menu of 60 conference-level on-demand webinars delivered by over 40 leading experts for wealth management firms, public retirement systems, boards, trustees, support and operational staff to better understand how to service their clients’ and members’ retirement readiness, risk management and income needs.
A retirement conference on-demand.
Access this customizable, one-stop group learning package for the cost of registration and travel of one person attending a national conference! These insightful, one-hour on-demand webinars and recommended learning plans allow attendees to share a common base of understanding and have access to the current thinking in decumulation, retirement risks, retirement happiness, and retirement income.
Courses are perfect for:
- Registered investment advisory firms and support staff
- Personal financial planning accounting firms and support staff
- Wealth management firms, investment professionals and support staff
- Public sector retirement systems’ accountants, auditors, benefits counselors and benefit services managers, compliance analysts, customer service representatives, employer representatives, field education representatives, human resources, payroll counselors, governing board members or plan trustees, support specialists
How do our retirement-specific continuing education (CE) courses help your organization gather and retain retirement assets?
We specialize in retirement education and training for professionals and consumers, and have designed retirement education programs for certifying organizations, national retirement conferences, large financial services firms, 401(k) providers, defined benefit and hybrid retirement systems.
Our goal is to help you help your clients and members make informed retirement decisions. Your clients will trust that you have their best interests in mind when you understand how to help them be retirement ready, manage retirement risks, and make their assets and income last a lifetime.
Our retirement-specific, easily-accessible content is the best collection available and appropriate for professionals to support staff to new hires. We’ve built relationships with the retirement industry’s leading speakers, authors, trainers and professional development experts over almost 30 years in the financial industry. We are also a Quality CE Partner with the CFP Board of Standards.
We will help you manage the retirement knowledge of your team by providing continuing education (CE) certificates to individuals who view programs live as a group or live self-study* on computers, tablets or mobile phones (*other conditions apply). Our courses are approved for:
- Certified Financial Planner® (CFP®) credit
- CRPC (Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor) and other College for Financial Planning designations credit
- American College Professional Achievement in Continuing Education recertification credits for CLU®, ChFC®, RICP®, CASL credit,
- Investment and Wealth Institute Retirement Management Analyst (RMA) credit,
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credit,
- American Retirement Association credit (ARA),
- Certified Retirement Counselor® (CRC®) credit, and more!
Contact us to discuss your desired outcomes, for more information on presenters and learning plans,
or to learn more about customization options by submitting this form or calling 847-686-0440 ext. 102.