Retirement professional development and training for wealth management firms and public sector retirement systems
According to the Investment Company Institute, total US retirement assets were $28 trillion as of March 31, 2018, accounting for 34 percent of all household financial assets in the United States, creating a critical need for knowledgeable professionals to help current and future retirees make informed retirement decisions.
The Retirement Resource Center has a menu of 60 conference-level on-demand webinars delivered by over 40 leading experts for wealth management firms, public retirement systems, boards, trustees, support and operational staff to better understand how to service their clients’ and members’ retirement readiness, risk management and income needs.
A retirement conference on demand for up to 25 individuals.
Access this customizable, one-stop group learning package for the cost of registration and travel of one person attending a national conference! These insightful, one-hour on-demand webinars and recommended learning plans allow attendees to share a common base of understanding and have access to the current thinking in decumulation, retirement risks, retirement happiness, and retirement income.
Courses are perfect for:
- Registered investment advisory firms and support staff
- Personal financial planning accounting firms and support staff
- Wealth management firms, investment professionals and support staff
- Public sector retirement systems’ accountants, auditors, benefits counselors and benefit services managers, compliance analysts, customer service representatives, employer representatives, field education representatives, human resources, payroll counselors, governing board members or plan trustees, support specialists
How do our retirement-specific continuing education (CE) courses help your organization gather and retain retirement assets?
We specialize in retirement education and training for professionals and consumers, and have designed retirement education programs for certifying organizations, national retirement conferences, large financial services firms, 401(k) providers, defined benefit and hybrid retirement systems.
Our goal is to help you help your clients and members make informed retirement decisions. Your clients will trust that you have their best interests in mind when you understand how to help them be retirement ready, manage retirement risks, and make their assets and income last a lifetime.
Our retirement-specific, easily-accessible content is the best collection available and appropriate for professionals to support staff to new hires. We’ve built relationships with the retirement industry’s leading speakers, authors, trainers and professional development experts over almost 30 years in the financial industry. We are also a Quality CE Partner with the CFP Board of Standards.
We will help you manage the retirement knowledge of your team by providing continuing education (CE) certificates to individuals who view programs live as a group or live self-study* on computers, tablets or mobile phones (*other conditions apply). Our courses are approved for:
- Certified Financial Planner® (CFP®) credit
- CRPC (Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor) and other College for Financial Planning designations credit
- American College Professional Achievement in Continuing Education recertification credits for CLU®, ChFC®, RICP®, CASL credit,
- Investment and Wealth Institute Retirement Management Analyst (RMA) credit,
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credit,
- American Retirement Association credit (ARA),
- Certified Retirement Counselor® (CRC®) credit, and more!
Your investment of $2,895 for up to 25 people includes:
- The opportunity for both professionals and support staff better understanding how to meet the retirement needs of your clients and members.
- Custom design of a nine (9) part, on-demand webinar group learning plan based on your desired results, and/or your selection of speakers and topics.
- Choice of when to view additional on-demand webinars from our selection of over 60 conference-quality courses. New courses are released every month. Individuals may be in the same room, separate locations, or self-study (conditions apply for CE credit).
- We provide forms for submitting proof of attendance for earning professional certification continuing education credit.
- Each member of your team receives a printable certificate confirming the CE credit successfully earned.
- CE is reported directly to the CFP Board of Standards (CFP), the Investments and Wealth Institute (CIMA, CPWA, RMA) and the International Foundation for Retirement Education (CRC). Professionals must self-report CE for other certifications and designations.
- An annual report documenting the courses successfully completed by each individual and number of education hours for the organization
Learn more about the topics and speakers we recommend you include in your nine-part series
Recommended plans are conveniently broken down into easy-to-remember PLAN – PROTECT – PROVIDE dimensions and include:
- YEAR ONE plan for retirement professionals
- YEAR TWO plan for retirement professionals
- Learning plan for consumers and employees
Contact us for more information on specific presenters, customization options, or discussing your desired outcomes by calling 847-686-0440 ext. 102 or emailing .