Retirement assets are the name of the game in today’s asset management world.
Stay up-to-date and be a true retirement professional with access to 60+ courses.
Registered investment adviser (RIA) firms, financial planners, banks and insurance professionals are now competing with Robo-Advisors and other electronic forms of asset management platforms. In addition, retirement income planning has changed a LOT in the retirement world over the last 10 years due to new research and thought leaders like David Blanchett, Wade Pfau, Steve Vernon, Curtis Cloke, Michael Falk, Jamie Hopkins, Shelley Giordano, Brad Breeding, Denise Appleby, Bob Mauterstock, Lili Vasileff, and almost 40 other national conference-level retirement speakers who we make available to you at your desk, on your tablet or on your phone.
Our course subjects and speakers are chosen especially for retirement professionals, financial advisors, accountants, call center professionals, support staff, and public sector defined benefit, hybrid and defined contribution plan advisors and educators. Meet your CFP®, CRC®, CRPC, CIMA, CPWA, RMA, ASPPA, and American College Professional Recertification CE requirements while increasing your knowledge on a variety of retirement-related topics presented by leading industry experts, from overview to advanced difficulty.
Be their advisor of choice with our convenient and valuable retirement CE courses.
CHOOSE FROM SINGLE retirement-specific live webinars and on-demand courses, or purchase a subscription. Courses are categorized into three retirement income planning categories. Click on each category below to view courses available.PLAN for Retirement Readiness Retirement readiness is holistic. It’s not just financial readiness. We help you PLAN for retirement readiness. PROTECT from Retirement Risk Retirement risks can torpedo even the best-laid plans. We help you PROTECT the plan from retirement risks. PROVIDE for Retirement Income Retirement income planning is more complex than accumulation. We help you PROVIDE retirement income.
We are a CFP Board of Standards CE Quality Partner provider with 60+ CE courses accepted for CFP® continuing education (CE) credit. Each course is also eligible for those who have earned the College for Financial Planning’s Chartered Retirement Plan Consultant (CRPC) certification, the American College’s designations (ChFC, CLU, RICP), the International Foundation for Retirement Education’s (InFRE) Certified Retirement Counselor® (CRC®) certification, ASPPA and other certifications or designations. Access weekly live or rebroadcast courses on varying days and times for many convenient opportunities to increase your knowledge on a variety of retirement-related topics and meet CFP®, CRC®, CRPC, CIMA, CPWA, RMA, ASPPA, and American College Professional Recertification CE requirements.
Save on 60+ courses with a subscription.
Our subscriptions are the easiest and most cost-effective way for retirement professionals like you to become and stay up-to-date with the current thinking in retirement. We offer two subscription levels that each offer full access to all our CE courses (VIEW COMPARISON HERE). The primary difference is between the number of no-quiz, live or rebroadcast courses available during your subscription.
Gain 24/7/365 access to learn when and how is best for you.
Choose any of the individual webinars or courses below for $29 each, or save time and money by becoming a subscriber. Our continuing education subscriptions are the easiest and most cost-effective way for retirement professionals like you to become and stay up to date with the current thinking in retirement, help you stay competitive, and better serve your clients.
- No exam is required for the monthly live or weekly rebroadcast webinars — the best way to painlessly earn CE throughout the year
- Webinars and on-demand webinars are available separately for $29 each or receive full access to 60+ courses on-demand courses/quizzes for 365 days for only $199 or 90 days for $99.
- You can earn over 52 CE credits a year without the need for additional exams by taking advantage of the weekly webinars included with your subscription!
- Live webinars become available in on-demand webinar or audio (MP3 download) + handout formats, making it easy for you to learn and acquire CE credit in a format and time-frame that fits your busy life
- A printable certificate is available certifying that you successfully earned CE credit after you take an on-demand webinar and/or audio course and pass the online quiz.
- We know that you will be pleased with your purchase of any of our courses or subscription products. If, however, you are not completely satisfied, just notify us within 30 days of your purchase to receive a full refund.
What others say about our retirement education
- Gained the knowledge that there are tools available to help clients with this decision making process.
- Always enjoy the webinars. Very informational. Relevant and timely topics. Refreshing!
- The session was very informative and the presenter was very knowledgeable and easy to understand. The case studies were great.
- I enjoy the webinars because they inform us of topics we don’t know too much about. It’s an experience where you come out with acquired knowledge. Thank you!
- I’m so glad there are people who are specialists in this area since I am not!
- OUTSTANDING! I love being in this profession!!!
- The research was great. We still need better solutions; a shift in mindset. More practitioners talking about redefining retirement.
- I love that RRC doesn’t shy away from these topics! Together, we’ll figure it out.
Choose from 60+ high-quality, informative webinars by today's leading experts.