We are a CFP Board of Standards CE Quality Partner with courses accepted for CFP®, American College (RICP, CLU, ChFC), CRC®, CRPC, ASPPA, and other CE credit.
The Retirement Resource Center is a CFP Board of Standards CE Quality Partner provider with 60+ CE courses accepted for CFP® continuing education (CE) credit. Each course is also eligible for those who have earned the College for Financial Planning’s Chartered Retirement Plan Consultant (CRPC) certification, the American College’s designations (ChFC, CLU, RICP), the International Foundation for Retirement Education’s (InFRE) Certified Retirement Counselor® (CRC®) certification, ASPPA and other certifications or designations.
All roads lead to retirement. How can you stay up-to-date as a retirement professional?
You’ve done a tremendous job helping your clients accumulate assets for retirement. Advisors today need to take a holistic approach when managing the retirement assets, income, and risks of the middle mass and mass affluent markets. In today’s world, is taking distributions of 4% of the assets upon retirement the right answer for your clients’ retirement income? Is retirement income planning just asset management with a withdrawal?
Retirement income planning has changed a LOT in the retirement world over the last 10 years due to new research and thought leaders like David Blanchett, Wade Pfau, Steve Vernon, Curtis Cloke, Michael Falk, Denise Appleby, Bob Mauterstock, Lili Vasileff, and almost 40 other retirement speakers that we make available to you at your desk, on your tablet or on your phone. Our course subjects and speakers are chosen especially for retirement professionals, financial advisors, accountants, call center professionals, support staff, and public sector defined benefit, hybrid and defined contribution educators. Meet your CFP®, CRC®, CRPC, CIMA, CPWA, RMA, ASPPA, and American College Professional Recertification CE requirements while increasing your knowledge on a variety of retirement-related topics presented by leading industry experts, from overview to advanced difficulty.
We provide 24/7/365 access for you to earn CE on important retirement topics that will help you serve your clients well and compete.
You may choose any of the individual webinars or courses below for $29 each, or save time and money by becoming a member. Our continuing education memberships are the easiest and most cost-effective way for retirement professionals like you to become and stay up to date with the current thinking in retirement, help you stay competitive, and better serve your clients.
- No exam is required for the monthly live or weekly rebroadcast webinars — the best way to painlessly earn CE throughout the year
- Webinars and on-demand webinars are available separately for $29 each
- Receive full access to 60+ courses online courses/quizzes for 365 days for only $199 or 90 days for $99. You can earn over fifty CE credits a year without the need for additional exams by taking advantage of the weekly webinars included with your membership!
- Live webinars become available in on-demand webinar or audio (MP3 download) + handout formats, making it easy for you to learn and acquire CE credit in a format and time-frame that fits your busy life
- A printable certificate is available certifying that you successfully earned CE credit after you take an on-demand webinar and/or audio course and pass the online quiz.
30 Day Risk-Free Guarantee
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
We know that you will be pleased with your purchase of any of our courses or membership products.
If, however, you are not completely satisfied, just notify us within 30 days of your purchase to receive a full refund of your fee.
Not familiar with online courses?
We help you be sure you’re comfortable navigating our online system.
We pride ourselves on our work to make our courses and memberships user-friendly. Just contact our customer service department by email anytime or by phone 847.686.0440×105 during regular business hours.
Choose from 60+ high-quality, informative webinars by today's leading experts.
Save on these 60+ Courses with Membership
In addition to individual courses, we are offer two membership levels that each offer full access to all our CE courses. The differences between the levels are in number of no-quiz, live or rebroadcast courses available during the time you have access.
Annual Premier Membership – Year $199
Easiest way to earn CE! Attend monthly no-quiz live and weekly rebroadcast webinars, with full access to all 60+ online courses and presentation notes for an entire year, Pain-free CE just $199 for 365 Days.
Learn more: 60+ courses – 365 Days/$199
Still deciding? Compare membership levels – $99/90 days or $199/Year – which is the best level for you?
With both the $99/90 Day and $199/Year membership levels you receive:
- Worry-Free monthly CE! FULL member benefits at a guaranteed low price for as long as you remain a Member
- Meet CFP®, CRC®, ASPPA, American College and other CE requirements while increasing your knowledge on a variety of retirement-related topics presented by leading industry experts, from overview to advanced difficulty.
What others say about our retirement education
- Gained the knowledge that there are tools available to help clients with this decision making process.
- Always enjoy the webinars. Very informational. Relevant and timely topics. Refreshing!
- The session was very informative and the presenter was very knowledgeable and easy to understand. The case studies were great.
- I enjoy the webinars because they inform us of topics we don’t know too much about. It’s an experience where you come out with acquired knowledge. Thank you!
- I’m so glad there are people who are specialists in this area since I am not!
- OUTSTANDING! I love being in this profession!!!
- The research was great. We still need better solutions; a shift in mindset. More practitioners talking about redefining retirement.
- I love that RRC doesn’t shy away from these topics! Together, we’ll figure it out.