Welcome to the Retirement Resource Center store!
We are dedicated to providing financial advisors, retirement counselors, consumers and employees with the professional development, continuing education and tools you need to help you build your retirement income management and readiness expertise. We offer you resources that will educate you as a professional seeking specialized retirement education and as a consumer seeking trustworthy retirement information.
NEW!! Professional Development Membership - 90 Days for $99
Introducing the NEW!! Professional Development Membership - 90 Days for $99
At the Retirement Resource Center we provide professional development and continuing education courses from leading industry experts on many topics, in multiple formats, the way you like to learn, at the level that's right for you. You told us that you needed full access to a variety of CE courses at select times of the year. We are happy to introduce a NEW way for you to access our large selection of professional development courses just when you need them: Professional Development Membership - 90 Days for $99
- Receive FULL ACCESS to the elearning and audio courses that interest you the most for 90 days, each worth 1.0 - 2.0 CFP® and or CRC® per course upon passing the online quiz, reporting fee included.
- Click here to see the list of online courses available to you with unlimited access for 90 days with this program!
- In addition, you are invited to attend any of the Member Live Webinar held during your 90 Day membership, with no additional fee (regularly $49 each).
Retirement Professional Development Membership Monthly Webinar Series
Since 1995, I’ve spoken at and helped many national conferences plan their topics on retirement education, advice, income management, planning strategies, readiness and purposeful retirement. However, many professionals cannot attend these highly-valuable educational and networking events due to time or budget constraints.
Because it is more important than ever for CRC®s, CFP®s, CPAs and other professionals to deepen their retirement-specific knowledge, we now have a series of monthly, one (1) hour LIVE webinars that will bring top retirement planning experts to your desktop.
See the complete list of upcoming topics and speakers here. You’ll experience conference-level presentations at a fraction of the cost of attending in person, receive 10 tips per session on how to implement what you learn, and have an opportunity to get your questions answered directly by the expert. Attending these live webinars will fulfill 1 - 1.5 CRC® and/or 1 - 1.5 CFP® CE credits per session. Courses will be recorded and available in elearning format shortly after the live session.
How IRA smart are YOU? Appleby IRA Training Series
NEW!!! IRA Training Series in Elearning format
Appleby's IRA Training Series of 12 courses is intended to provide an understanding of the rules and regulations that apply to IRAs, with a focus on contributions, rollovers, transfers and distributions. The courses focus on the technical and compliance aspects of these rules, and are intended to help you understand the steps that should be taken to avoid and/or correct mistakes where allowed.
Each individual course is approved for 1.5 CFP®, CRC® and PACE CE upon passing the online quiz, for a total of 18 CE hrs for the series.
Click on any of the twelve Appleby IRA Training Series courses below to learn more or to purchased for $44.95 each, or SAVE 25% by purchasing all twelve elearning courses for $395. You keep $144 in your pocket!
- An Introduction to Rollover and Transfers Rules for Retirement Accounts
- Rollover Strategies for Asset Consolidation in Retirement Accounts
- Beneficiary Options for IRAs and Employer Sponsored Retirement Plans: Designations, Distributions and Avoiding Traps
- How to Avoid and/or Correct the Top Ten Distribution Mistakes Made with IRAs and Employer Plans
- Effective Strategies for Avoiding RMD Mistakes and Penalties
- How to Avoid Traps and Penalties for Early Distributions from IRAs and Other Retirement Accounts
- Three Critical Roth Conversion Rules That Every Advisor Should Know
- Twelve Ways for Funding an IRA–Part 1
- Twelve Ways for Funding an IRA–Part 2
- How to Use Small Business Retirement Plans to Grow Your Business
- How to Identify and Serve Small Business Prospects for Sep IRAs Course 12 becomes available on 12/23/15.
Appleby Retirement Consulting, Inc
"She clearly described situations and was sure to include warnings about possible problems. Her presentation style and delivery pace were well suited to the materials. I not only learned from this but also enjoyed it." ~Natalie Choate, Esq.
Take advantage of Appleby Consulting's wide range of topics to help you understand the rules, taxes and penalties that apply to IRA distributions, including Quick Reference Print and E- Guides summarizing IRA distributions, exceptions, options, and more. Read more about Denise's background and see our full selection of her IRA handouts and tools here.
Save while earning CE when you become a Retirement Professional Development Member
Consider becoming part of our RRC Professional Development community to save on course fees. Receive full access to our monthly live webinar events, elearning courses and audio download courses, with no additional CE reporting fees.