Welcome to the Retirement Resource Center store!
We are dedicated to providing financial advisors, retirement counselors, consumers and employees with the professional development, continuing education and tools you need to help you build your retirement income management and readiness expertise. We offer you resources that will educate you as a professional seeking specialized retirement education and as a consumer seeking trustworthy retirement information.
Become a 90 Day Member for $99 - FULL ACCESS to 50+ CE Courses
Become a 90-Day Member for $99 to receive:
And, access to any live webinars held during your membership, regularly $39 each - at no extra charge.
Upcoming Professional Development Webinars
Wed., May 18, 2016 12-1 PM EDT
$39, or INCLUDED for 90 Day Members
Sandra Timmermann, Ed.D., is a Doctor of Education and a nationally-recognized gerontologist with a focus on aging and its relation to business.
As our clients age, some of them will develop diseases such as Alzheimer's or other dementias.
Those who are cognitively impaired may put their own retirement security at risk, at the same time, can cause ethical and practical dilemmas for their financial advisors.
This webinar will help advisors better understand how the aging brain works, how to differentiate between normal memory loss and dementia, how to detect financial elder abuse and what steps should be taken if a client’s behavior changes due to cognitive impairment. In this session, you will:
• Earn 1-1.5 hours CFP®, CRC®, PACE CE
• Webinars available separately for $39 each, or *INCLUDED* when you become a $99 - 90 Day Member ! •
How IRA smart are YOU? Appleby IRA Training Series
Appleby's IRA Training Series of 12 courses is intended to provide an understanding of the rules and regulations that apply to IRAs, with a focus on contributions, rollovers, transfers and distributions. The courses focus on the technical and compliance aspects of these rules, and are intended to help you understand the steps that should be taken to avoid and/or correct mistakes where allowed.
Each individual course is approved for 1.5 CFP®, CRC® and PACE CE upon passing the online quiz, for a total of 18 CE hrs for the series.
Click on any of the twelve Appleby IRA Training Series courses below to learn more or to purchased for $44.95 each, or SAVE 25% by purchasing all twelve elearning courses for $395. You keep $144 in your pocket!
- An Introduction to Rollover and Transfers Rules for Retirement Accounts
- Rollover Strategies for Asset Consolidation in Retirement Accounts
- Beneficiary Options for IRAs and Employer Sponsored Retirement Plans: Designations, Distributions and Avoiding Traps
- How to Avoid and/or Correct the Top Ten Distribution Mistakes Made with IRAs and Employer Plans
- Effective Strategies for Avoiding RMD Mistakes and Penalties
- How to Avoid Traps and Penalties for Early Distributions from IRAs and Other Retirement Accounts
- Three Critical Roth Conversion Rules That Every Advisor Should Know
- Twelve Ways for Funding an IRA–Part 1
- Twelve Ways for Funding an IRA–Part 2
- How to Avoid Taxes and Penalties on Roth IRA Distributions
- How to Use Small Business Retirement Plans to Grow Your Business
- How to Identify and Serve Small Business Prospects for Sep IRAs
Appleby Retirement Consulting, Inc
"She clearly described situations and was sure to include warnings about possible problems. Her presentation style and delivery pace were well suited to the materials. I not only learned from this but also enjoyed it." ~Natalie Choate, Esq.
Take advantage of Appleby Consulting's wide range of topics to help you understand the rules, taxes and penalties that apply to IRA distributions, including Quick Reference Print and E- Guides summarizing IRA distributions, exceptions, options, and more. Read more about Denise's background and see our full selection of her IRA handouts and tools here.
Save while earning CE when you become a Retirement Professional Development Member
Consider becoming part of our RRC Professional Development community to save on course fees. Receive full access to our monthly live webinar events, elearning courses and audio download courses, with no additional CE reporting fees.