Welcome to the Retirement Resource Center store!
We are dedicated to providing financial advisors, retirement counselors, consumers and employees with the professional development, continuing education and tools you need to help you build your retirement income management and readiness expertise. We offer you resources that will educate you as a professional seeking specialized retirement education and as a consumer seeking trustworthy retirement information.
Become a 90 Day Member for $99 - FULL ACCESS to 50+ CE Courses
Become a 90-Day Member for $99 to receive:
And, access to any live webinars held during your membership, including the two webinars below (regularly $39) -
at no extra charge!
Upcoming Professional Development Webinars
No Portfolio Is An Island
Housing for Retirees:
• Earn 1-1.5 hours CFP®, CRC®, PACE CE
Don't miss the next two:
No Portfolio Is An Island - Financial assets, such as stocks and bonds, are only one component of an investor's total economic worth. Other assets, such as human capital, real estate, and pensions often represent a significant portion of an investor’s total wealth, but are commonly ignored when building portfolios.
Housing for Retirees: Buy, Sell or Hold? - For retirees, income is paramount, but reaching for yield is perilous. What you should consider doing with this very big, illiquid asset is much more complex than often discussed.
Webinars available for purchase separately for $39 each, or *INCLUDED* when you become a 90-Day for $99 member!
How IRA smart are YOU? Appleby IRA Training Series
Appleby's IRA Training Series of 12 courses is intended to provide an understanding of the rules and regulations that apply to IRAs, with a focus on contributions, rollovers, transfers and distributions. The courses focus on the technical and compliance aspects of these rules, and are intended to help you understand the steps that should be taken to avoid and/or correct mistakes where allowed.
Each individual course is approved for 1.5 CFP®, CRC® and PACE CE upon passing the online quiz, for a total of 18 CE hrs for the series.
Click on any of the twelve Appleby IRA Training Series courses below to learn more or to purchased for $44.95 each, or SAVE 25% by purchasing all twelve elearning courses for $395. You keep $144 in your pocket!
- An Introduction to Rollover and Transfers Rules for Retirement Accounts
- Rollover Strategies for Asset Consolidation in Retirement Accounts
- Beneficiary Options for IRAs and Employer Sponsored Retirement Plans: Designations, Distributions and Avoiding Traps
- How to Avoid and/or Correct the Top Ten Distribution Mistakes Made with IRAs and Employer Plans
- Effective Strategies for Avoiding RMD Mistakes and Penalties
- How to Avoid Traps and Penalties for Early Distributions from IRAs and Other Retirement Accounts
- Three Critical Roth Conversion Rules That Every Advisor Should Know
- Twelve Ways for Funding an IRA–Part 1
- Twelve Ways for Funding an IRA–Part 2
- How to Avoid Taxes and Penalties on Roth IRA Distributions
- How to Use Small Business Retirement Plans to Grow Your Business
- How to Identify and Serve Small Business Prospects for Sep IRAs
Appleby Retirement Consulting, Inc
"She clearly described situations and was sure to include warnings about possible problems. Her presentation style and delivery pace were well suited to the materials. I not only learned from this but also enjoyed it." ~Natalie Choate, Esq.
Take advantage of Appleby Consulting's wide range of topics to help you understand the rules, taxes and penalties that apply to IRA distributions, including Quick Reference Print and E- Guides summarizing IRA distributions, exceptions, options, and more. Read more about Denise's background and see our full selection of her IRA handouts and tools here.
Save while earning CE when you become a Retirement Professional Development Member
Consider becoming part of our RRC Professional Development community to save on course fees. Receive full access to our monthly live webinar events, elearning courses and audio download courses, with no additional CE reporting fees.