A Platinum Retirement Challenge - Gray Divorce
Overall Rating: 4.5 / 5
Every 10 seconds a Boomer turns 60 years old.
Gray divorce is what many boomers face.
Among U.S. adults over age 50, the divorce rate has doubled since 1994. Contrary to expectations, long term marriages are not immune and the largest increase (55%) is in first time marriages of over 20 years.
The gray divorce phenomenon is much examined because of its impact on the economy and on younger generations. There are surprisingly many nuances in the gray divorce statistics. This webinar will help advisors to understand what boomers want, what boomers experience, and what are the consequences of gray divorce are relating to financial security. Specifically, you will learn 8 key points to address with anyone going through divorce after age 50 and how to identify unique issues in divorce that are one-time opportunities for clients to maximize their outcome.
In "A Platinum Retirement Challenge - Gray Divorce" by Lili Vasileff, you will:
- Learn about the triggers for gray divorce;
- Recognize the challenges boomers face at this stage of life and how divorce further complicates financial security, especially for women;
- Identify eight key areas for discussion with your clients going through divorce that must not be overlooked;
- Learn about the divorce process, financial issues in divorce, and decision-making within the context of the law
- Learn how to illuminate opportunities for clients to maximize cash flow, divide assets and preserve wealth unique to the divorce process and as exceptions to many IRS rules.
This on-demand webinar is a recording of a recent live webinar. Check our WEEKLY REBROADCAST SCHEDULE where there is no need to take the online quiz to receive CE. You may also take this on-demand course any time for 1 hr CFP®, CRC®, and other Continuing Education Credit when you pass the online quiz.
Your presenter is Lili Vasileff, CFP®, MAFF, CDFA®, President, Divorce and Money Matters, LLC and Wealth Protection Management.
Meet Lili Vasileff, CFP®, MAFF, CDFA®, Gray Divorce Expert
Retirement planning experience
Lili Vasileff, CFP®, MAFF, CDFA®, is a nationally recognized expert practitioner, leader, author, writer, and speaker about financial planning for wealth protection in divorce.
Lili Vasileff is one of the distinguished trailblazers of divorce financial planning who has been a catalyst in developing a professional niche that has led to an international movement and thousands of practitioners today. A highly regarded educator, trainer, and speaker, she is sought after by international financial planning institutions and legal professionals.
Among Lili’s many publications and accomplishments:
- Author of Money and Divorce: The Essential Roadmap to Mastering Financial Decisions, published by the American Bar Association, January, 2018
- Co-author of The Ultimate Divorce Organizer: The Complete Interactive Guide to Achieving the Best Legal, Financial and Personal Divorce
- Co-author of “Complex Compensation Issues in Divorce,”
- Chapter in the book Forensic Accounting in Matrimonial Divorce
- Frequently featured in national media including radio, talk, and print: The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Journal of Financial Planning, Money Magazine, Time, AARP, Reuters, and CNBC
Retirement planning thought leadership and expertise
Lili is sought after for her seasoned experience and deep knowledge about complicated financial issues in wealth management and is called into cases that have national recognition. Lili is qualified as a testifying expert in courts.
As a pioneer in the field of divorce financial planning, Lili launched her business over 25 years ago to correct perceived injustices in the legal system that failed families in the long term. Lili was determined to make a difference for the better. Lili is a nationally recognized expert in divorce financial planning as a practitioner, author, writer and speaker. She has received numerous prestigious awards for her pro bono services to individuals and nonprofits.
Invest in Your Retirement Expertise.
1 hr CFP®, CRC®, and other CE Credit Reporting
We are a CE Quality Partner of the CFP Board of Standards and the professional development partner of the International Foundation for Retirement Education (InFRE).
Over 50 courses are accepted for continuing education (CE) credit for those who have earned the Certified Financial Planner® (CFP®) certification, the International Foundation for Retirement Education’s (InFRE) Certified Retirement Counselor® (CRC®) certification, the College for Financial Planning’s Chartered Retirement Plan Consultant (CRPC) certification, the American College’s designations (ChFC, CLU, RICP), Retirement Management Analyst designation (RMA), ASPPA and other certification or designations.
Do you need more than three hours of CE?
Then become a Subscriber! Just notify us that you want to become a subscriber within 10 days of course purchase to apply the cost of your individual cost to a new subscription.
Not familiar with on-demand courses?
We help you be sure you’re comfortable navigating our on-demand system. Just contact customer service by email anytime or by phone at 847.686.0440 x105 during eastern time regular business hours.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. We know you will be pleased with your purchase of any of our courses or subscription products. If, however, you are not completely satisfied, just notify us within 30 days of your purchase to receive a full refund of your fee.