Good communication is the cornerstone to good client relations.
There are a variety of communication styles, and understanding the differences can go a long way toward conveying important information and building trust with the people you serve.
It is important for professionals to be able to identify, understand and prepare to adapt to the variety of client styles encountered in one-on-one or group counseling sessions for more successful outcomes when meeting or counseling with various clients.
Learn how to enable participants to better identify and adapt to the variety of client styles encountered in one-on-one or group counseling sessions.
- Identify and better understand your own preferred communication style;
- Identify strengths, limitations and preferences of four core communication styles we most often encounter;
- Review and appreciate different communication strengths and weaknesses others bring to a relationship;
- Review some proven questions to ask yourself for effectively “adapting” your communication style in retirement counseling interactions;
- Prepare yourself to build more trust and to reduce relationship tension
Joe Tabers, CSP, Founder of Productive Training Services, Effective Presentations Skills and Retirement Counseling Skills Expert
Joe is an expert in improving workplace presentations, interpersonal communication skills and relationships. Over the last 20 years his team has helped more than 400 organizations and thousands of individuals increase their workplace effectiveness by enhancing their communication skills. As a proven professional speaker, author and communication coach, Joe will help you connect better with audiences from high-level professionals to frontline workers.
Moderator: Betty Meredith, CFA, CFP®, CRC®, Int’l Retirement Resource Center
1 hr CFP®, CRC®, and other CE Credit Reporting
Overall Rating: Not yet rated / 5
Retail: $29.00 Add to Cart
Video and audio MP3 formats available
Specifications: 90-minute webinar course
Knowledge Level: 2 – Overview
Your satisfaction guaranteed: We know that you will be pleased with your purchase of this product. If, however, you are not completely satisfied notify us within 30 days of your purchase to receive a full refund of your fee, less any CFP® CE reporting fees for courses that were filed prior to membership cancellation.