Save on 50+ courses with a subscription.
Our subscriptions are the easiest and most cost-effective way for retirement professionals like you to become and stay up-to-date with the current thinking in retirement. We offer two subscription levels that each offer full access to all our CE courses (see below). The primary difference is between the number of no-quiz, live or rebroadcast courses available during your subscription.
Annual PremierBecome a Retirement Expert
52 opportunities to earn CE without need to take a quiz
What is included with the Annual Premier Retirement CE Subscription?
21st Century retirement planning requires financial professionals to take a holistic approach when managing the retirement assets, income, and risks of the mid-market.
Our Professional Development Retirement CE Subscriptions are designed to give you access to up-to-date thinking from today’s industry leaders. Topics and speakers are chosen specifically for the retirement CE needs of financial planners, financial advisers, wealth managers and support staff, call center professionals, and public sector defined benefit, hybrid and defined contribution educators.
With your subscription you receive:
- Be part of a community of true retirement professionals committed to keeping up on retirement-specific topics and trends
- All access to twelve (12) monthly live retirement CE webinars and forty (40) rebroadcast webinars, for a no-quiz webinar a week
- All access to over 50 self-study, on-demand webinars for 365 days; exams required for CE.
- All access to over 50 presentation handouts for notes.
- Printable instant results for self-study, on-demand webinar exams
- Free CFP®, CRC®, reporting ($15 value per course completed) – you self-report American College, ASPPA, other credit
- Receive notification of quarterly newsletter, Retirement Insight and Trends, for additional retirement CE opportunities
- Receive monthly reminders to attend 52 live or rebroadcast retirement CE webinars, the easiest way to earn CE
- Spread your CE time into just an hour a month over 12 months
- Courses are initially delivered as monthly live webinars when you have the opportunity to ask the expert questions.
- No exam is required for live webinar attendees to earn CE — the best way to painlessly earn CE throughout the year on topics in which you’re most interested.
- You earn approximately 20 or more CE credits during your subscription term without the need for additional exams, by attending live and rebroadcast webinars.
- Shortly after the live broadcast, all webinars then also become available as a recorded webinar course + handout course, making it easy for you to learn and acquire CE credit in a format and time-frame that fits your busy life.
- All access to 50+ on-demand courses for a full year. A printable certificate is available certifying that you successfully earned CE credit after you take a recorded webinar and/or audio course and pass the online quiz.
Whether you choose individual courses or purchase a subscription, we’ll report the continuing education you earn directly to the CFP Board and the International Foundation for Retirement Education (InFRE) on your behalf. You must self-report for all other designation CE earned.
Ready to get started?
See our current course list below
Bi-Monthly Live CFP Board Ethics only $19 Included in Subscriptions Above
Upcoming Dates and Times:
Thurs., August 18, 2022 – 2-4 PM ET
Thurs., October 13, 2022 – 2-4 PM ET
Tues., December 13, 2022 – 2-4 PM ET
Darin Shebesta, CFP®, AIF®, Instructor
NEW CRC® Ethics Course Included in Subscriptions Above
Dennis Gatlin, CRC®, Instructor