What is included with the Full Access Membership?
for 90 days
- Access to all weekly no-quiz live/rebroadcast CE webinars held during 90 days membership (approximately twelve)
- 24/7 Full access to 60+ online courses, quiz required for CE
- Full access pdf presentation handouts for notes on all courses
- Full access to 60+ MP3 versions of self study, on-demand webinars to listen while driving, exercising, etc. for 90 days
- You may apply your $99 membership fee toward 365-Days/$199 Membership before 90 Day membership expires!
$99 Register & Purchase Now!
30 Day Risk-Free Guarantee
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
We know that you will be pleased with your purchase of any of our courses or membership products.
If, however, you are not completely satisfied, just notify us within 30 days of your purchase to receive a full refund of your fee.
Not familiar with online courses?
We help you be sure you’re comfortable navigating our online system.
We pride ourselves on our work to make our courses and memberships user-friendly. Just contact our customer service department by email anytime or by phone 847.686.0440×105 during regular business hours.
Choose from 60+ high-quality, informative webinars by today's leading experts.
|A - G||H - M||N - T||T - Z
10 Essential IRA Tips for Helping Clients Save Taxes and Avoid Penalties
Housing for Retirees: Buy, Sell or Hold?
No Portfolio is an Island
The Decision to Retire and Post-Retirement Financial Strategies: Insight from Eight Focus Groups
Greenwald and Bogosian
A 21st Century Connection: Health and Wealth
How Middle Income Retirees Plan For and Manage Their Risks, Assets and Spending Decisions in Retirement
Mathew Greenwald and Cindy Levering
Off With Your (Rule of) Thumbs!
The DOL Fiduciary Rule and Your Duty of Care
A Primer for Advisors on the Aging Brain: Understanding Cognitive Impairment, Taking Action Steps
01/21/2019How Much Can I Spend in Retirement? A Guide to Investment-Based Retirement Income Strategies
Optimizing Retirement Income Solutions in Defined Contribution Retirement Plans
Steve Vernon and Wade Pfau
The Holy Grail of Retirement: How to increase income and growth while improving liquidity
Addressing the Longevity Challenge: Housing Wealth Strategies that Improve Portfolio Survival
|How to Make Your Clients’ Money Last Longer with Withdrawal Sequence Strategies|
Pensionizing Your (Client’s) Nest Eggs: What, How and Why?
The Personal Cost of Caregiving: Women Need to Protect THEIR Retirement Too!
|Advance Care Planning: A Critical Component for Building Client Relationships|
|How to “Pensionize” Any IRA or 401(k) Plan|
Plan for the 21st Century Retirement
01/08/2019The Platinum Retirement Challenge - Gray Divorce
Behavioral Insights to Improve Retirement Security
|How to Protect an Aging Client’s or Adult Child’s Retirement Security from a Medical Crisis|
Principles of Effective One-to-One Communication
The Stage is Set for Serving the Mid-Market
Boost Retirement Security with HSAs: Why Financial Planners and Advisors Should Add HSAs to Client Retirement Strategies
Roy Ramthun and Aaron Benway
|Integrating Home Equity and Retirement Savings through the "Rule of 30"|
Neuwirth and Sacks
Protecting Your Clients From Financial Abuse
|Three Steps to Helping Clients Manage Health Care Costs in Retirement
Changing Behavior or Changing Attitudes
Introduction to Managing Retirement Income
Protecting Your Clients from Financial Elder Fraud
Traditional IRA Distributions: Optional, Required, Penalties, and Tax Reporting
|Elder Law Basics: Long Term Care Medicaid & Asset Protection Planning for Seniors|
Investing in Bonds in a Rising Rate Environment
Retirement as a Time to Reinvent, Rewire, and Renew
Understanding Communication Styles
Enough About the Assets Already!
Is Retirement Past Its Prime? The Economic & Behavioral Realities of Retirement
Retirement Happiness: Planning for a Successful Transition
What Color Is Your Parachute? for Retirement: Planning for Prosperity, Health and Happiness
|Estimating the True Cost of Retirement|
Through the Looking Glass: Three Popular Retirement Income Philosophies
|Retirement Planning Beyond the Dollars and Cents|
What's Trending in the Field of Aging? Connecting the Dots with Financial Services
Finding Optimized Income Strategies for Middle Market Clients
Maximizing Your Clients’ Social Security
Reverse Mortgage Strategies for the Middle Market: An Alternative Asset Buffer
Where Senior Living and Retirement Planning Intersect, Opportunities Emerge
Finding the Gold in Gray: Keys to Serving Boomers and Older Clients
Medicare 101 – The As, Bs, Cs, and Ds of Medicare
Social Security: Uncovering Opportunities to Bring Value to Your Clients and Prospects
Women and Retirement
Cindy Hounsell, Mary Beth Franklin, Shelley Giordano, Betty Meredith
Fitting Home Equity into a Retirement Income Strategy
Misperceptions and Management of Retirement Risks
Tax-Efficient Draw Downs in Retirement
Year-end Planning and Compliance Requirements for IRAs
Money for Life: Help your plan participants avoid going broke in retirement
CFP BOARD – CE Quality Partner – Retirement Resource Center
What you’ll receive as a 90 Day / $99 Member:
- Member courses are initially delivered as monthly live webinars when you have the opportunity to ask the expert questions.
- No exam is required for live webinar attendees to earn CE — the best way to painlessly earn CE throughout the year on topics in which you’re most interested.
- You earn approximately 12 CE credits during your membership term without the need for additional exams, by attending live and rebroadcast webinars.
- Shortly after the live broadcast, all webinars then also become available as a recorded webinar course or an audio (MP3 download) + handout course, making it easy for you to learn and acquire CE credit in a format and time-frame that fits your busy life.
- Full access to 60+ online courses for the full 90 days.
- A printable certificate is available certifying that you successfully earned CE credit after you take a recorded webinar and/or audio course and pass the online quiz.
Choose courses from any of the topic categories that interest you the most:
Upcoming No-Quiz Ask-the-Presenter Live Webinars
Still deciding? Compare membership levels – $99/90 days or $199/Year – which is the best level for you?
With both the $99/90 Day and $199/Year membership levels you receive:
- Worry-Free monthly CE! FULL member benefits at a guaranteed low price for as long as you remain a Member
- Meet CFP®, CRC®, ASPPA, American College and other CE requirements while increasing your knowledge on a variety of retirement-related topics presented by leading industry experts, from overview to advanced difficulty.
- Unlimited access to 60+ live webinars, self study recorded webinar courses, audio downloads, with CFP®, CRC®, ASPPA, American College and other CE credit available.
- View alphabetical list of all courses
Single courses - $29 each
No-quiz webinars and online CE courses
Choose individual courses you prefer from more than sixty no-quiz live/rebroadcast webinars or online courses with quiz for CFP®, CRC®, ASPPA, American College, and other CE credit – $29 each.
Visit online store
See individual courses here.
60+ Courses - 90 Days - $99
Full Access Membership – 90 Days for $99
Save on CE with full access to all 60+ online courses! You also receive access to all no-quiz live webinars and rebroadcasts held within your 90 day membership, only $99 for 90 Days.
90 Days/$99 Purchase Now!
Learn more: 60+ courses – 90 Days/$99
60+ Courses - 365 Days - $199
Annual Premier Membership – Year $199
Easiest way to earn CE! Attend monthly no-quiz live and weekly rebroadcast webinars, with full access to all 60+ online courses and presentation notes for an entire year, Pain-free CE just $199 for 365 Days.
365 Days/$199 Purchase Now!
Learn more: 60+ courses – 365 Days/$199