Save on 50+ courses with a subscription.
Our subscriptions are the easiest and most cost-effective way for retirement professionals like you to become and stay up-to-date with the current thinking in retirement. We offer two subscription levels that each offer full access to all our CE courses (see below). The primary difference is between the number of no-quiz, live or rebroadcast courses available during your subscription.
All AccessSave on Continuing Education
Ideal for when you need four (4) to ten (10) CE credits
What is included with the All Access Retirement CE Subscription?
21st Century retirement planning requires financial professionals to take a holistic approach when managing the retirement assets, income, and risks of the mid-market.
Our Professional Development Retirement CE Subscriptions are designed to give you access to up-to-date thinking from today’s industry leaders. Topics and speakers are chosen specifically for the retirement CE needs of financial planners, financial advisers, wealth managers and support staff, call center professionals, and public sector defined benefit, hybrid and defined contribution educators.
With your subscription you receive:
- Access to all weekly no-quiz live/rebroadcast retirement CE webinars held during 90 days subscription (approximately twelve)
- 24/7 full access to 50+ on-demand retirement CE courses, quiz required for CE
- All access pdf presentation handouts for notes on all courses
- All access to 50+ self-study, on-demand webinars to listen while driving, exercising, etc. for 90 days
- At the end of your 90 days, the option to purchase another nine months of access to 39 more no-quiz, live/rebroadcast retirement CE courses for only $100!
- Courses are initially delivered as monthly live webinars when you have the opportunity to ask the expert questions.
- No exam is required for live webinar attendees to earn CE — the best way to painlessly earn CE throughout the year on topics in which you’re most interested.
- You earn approximately 12 CE credits during your subscription term without the need for additional exams, by attending live and rebroadcast webinars.
- Shortly after the live broadcast, all webinars then also become available as a recorded webinar course + handout course, making it easy for you to learn and acquire CE credit in a format and time-frame that fits your busy life.
- A printable certificate is available certifying that you successfully earned CE credit after you take a recorded webinar and/or audio course and pass the online quiz.
Whether you choose individual courses or purchase a subscription, we’ll report the continuing education you earn directly to the CFP Board and the International Foundation for Retirement Education (InFRE) on your behalf. You must self-report for all other designation CE earned.
Ready to get started?
See our current course list below
Monthly Live CFP Board Ethics only $19 Included in Subscriptions Above
Upcoming Dates and Times:
Tues., April 11, 2023 – 2-4 PM ET
Tues., May 9, 2023 – 2-4 PM ET
Wed., June 28, 2023 – 2-4 PM ET
Thurs., July 27, 2023 – 2-4 PM ET
Thurs., August 24, 2023 – 2-4 PM ET
Wed., September 13, 2023 – 2-4 PM ET
Thurs., October 26, 2023 – 2-4 PM ET
Tues., November 14, 2023 – 2-4 PM ET
Tues., December 12, 2023 – 2-4 PM ET
Darin Shebesta, CFP®, AIF®, Instructor
NEW CRC® Ethics Course Included in Subscriptions Above
Dennis Gatlin, CRC®, Instructor