What is included with the All Access Retirement CE Subscription?
The new retirement environment requires financial professionals to take a holistic approach when managing the retirement assets, income, and risks of the mid-market. Our Professional Development Retirement CE Subscriptions are designed to give you access to up-to-date thinking from today’s industry leaders. Subjects and speakers are chosen specifically for the retirement CE needs of financial planners, financial advisers, wealth managers and support staff, call center professionals, and public sector defined benefit, hybrid and defined contribution educators.
for 90 days
- Access to all weekly no-quiz live/rebroadcast retirement CE webinars held during 90 days subscription (approximately twelve)
- 24/7 full access to 60+ on-demand retirement CE courses, quiz required for CE
- All access pdf presentation handouts for notes on all courses
- All access to 60+ self-study, on-demand webinars to listen while driving, exercising, etc. for 90 days
- At the end of your 90 days, the option to purchase another nine months of access to 39 more no-quiz, live/rebroadcast retirement CE courses for only $100!
$99 Register & Purchase Now!
30 Day Risk-Free Guarantee
30 Day Risk-Free Guarantee
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
We know that you will be pleased with your purchase of any of our courses or subscription products.
If, however, you are not completely satisfied, just notify us within 30 days of your purchase to receive a full refund of your fee.
Not familiar with on-demand courses?
We help you be sure you’re comfortable navigating our online system.
We pride ourselves on our work to make our courses and subscriptions user-friendly. Just contact our customer service department by email anytime or by phone 847.686.0440×105 during regular business hours.
Choose from 60+ high-quality, informative webinars by today's leading experts.
|A - H||H - N||O - T||T - Z
10 Essential IRA Tips for Helping Clients Save Taxes and Avoid Penalties
Housing for Retirees: Buy, Sell or Hold?
Optimizing Retirement Income Solutions in Defined Contribution Retirement Plans
Steve Vernon and Wade Pfau
The Personal Cost of Caregiving: Women Need to Protect THEIR Retirement Too!
A 21st Century Connection: Health and Wealth
How Middle Income Retirees Plan For and Manage Their Risks, Assets and Spending Decisions in Retirement
Mathew Greenwald and Cindy Levering
Pensionizing Your (Client’s) Nest Eggs: What, How and Why?
08/02/2019The Platinum Retirement Challenge - Gray Divorce
A Primer for Advisors on the Aging Brain: Understanding Cognitive Impairment, Taking Action Steps
How Much Can I Spend in Retirement? A Guide to Investment-Based Retirement Income Strategies
Plan for the 21st Century Retirement
The Stage is Set for Serving the Mid-Market
Addressing the Longevity Challenge: Housing Wealth Strategies that Improve Portfolio Survival
07/09/2019How to Make Your Clients’ Money Last Longer with Withdrawal Sequence Strategies
Principles of Effective One-to-One Communication
The Value of Safe Home Care
08/28/2019Advance Care Planning: A Critical Component for Building Client Relationships
|How to “Pensionize” Any IRA or 401(k) Plan|
Protecting Your Clients From Financial Abuse
|Three Steps to Helping Clients Manage Health Care Costs in Retirement
Behavioral Finance: Why Do We Do the Things We Do
|How to Protect an Aging Client’s or Adult Child’s Retirement Security from a Medical Crisis|
Protecting Your Clients from Financial Elder Fraud
Through the Looking Glass: Three Popular Retirement Income Philosophies
Behavioral Insights to Improve Retirement Security
|Integrating Home Equity and Retirement Savings through the "Rule of 30"|
Neuwirth and Sacks
Retirement as a Time to Reinvent, Rewire, and Renew
Traditional IRA Distributions: Optional, Required, Penalties, and Tax Reporting
Boost Retirement Security with HSAs: Why Financial Planners and Advisors Should Add HSAs to Client Retirement Strategies
Roy Ramthun and Aaron Benway
Introduction to Managing Retirement Income
Retirement Happiness: Planning for a Successful Transition
Understanding Communication Styles
Changing Behavior or Changing Attitudes
Investing in Bonds in a Rising Rate Environment
|Retirement Planning Beyond the Dollars and Cents|
What Color Is Your Parachute? for Retirement: Planning for Prosperity, Health and Happiness
|Elder Law Basics: Long Term Care Medicaid & Asset Protection Planning for Seniors|
Is Retirement Past Its Prime? The Economic & Behavioral Realities of Retirement
Reverse Mortgage Strategies for the Middle Market: An Alternative Asset Buffer
What's Trending in the Field of Aging? Connecting the Dots with Financial Services
Enough About the Assets Already!
Maximizing Your Clients’ Social Security
Social Security: Uncovering Opportunities to Bring Value to Your Clients and Prospects
Where Senior Living and Retirement Planning Intersect, Opportunities Emerge
|Estimating the True Cost of Retirement|
Medicare 101 – The As, Bs, Cs, and Ds of Medicare
Tax-Efficient Draw Downs in Retirement
Women and Retirement
Cindy Hounsell, Mary Beth Franklin, Shelley Giordano, Betty Meredith
Finding Optimized Income Strategies for Middle Market Clients
Misperceptions and Management of Retirement Risks
The Couple’s Retirement Puzzle: Helping Couples Navigate Their Retirement Transition
Year-end Planning and Compliance Requirements for IRAs
Finding the Gold in Gray: Keys to Serving Boomers and Older Clients
Money for Life: Help your plan participants avoid going broke in retirement
The Decision to Retire and Post-Retirement Financial Strategies: Insight from Eight Focus Groups
Greenwald and Bogosian
Fitting Home Equity into a Retirement Income Strategy
No Portfolio is an Island
The DOL Fiduciary Rule and Your Duty of Care
Hacking Longevity: How Three Generations Over 50 are Navigating Longer Lives
Off With Your (Rule of) Thumbs!
The Holy Grail of Retirement: How to increase income and growth while improving liquidity
CFP BOARD – CE Quality Partner – Retirement Resource Center
What you’ll receive as a 90 Day / $99 Retirement CE Subscriber:
- Courses are initially delivered as monthly live webinars when you have the opportunity to ask the expert questions.
- No exam is required for live webinar attendees to earn CE — the best way to painlessly earn CE throughout the year on topics in which you’re most interested.
- You earn approximately 12 CE credits during your subscription term without the need for additional exams, by attending live and rebroadcast webinars.
- Shortly after the live broadcast, all webinars then also become available as a recorded webinar course + handout course, making it easy for you to learn and acquire CE credit in a format and time-frame that fits your busy life.
- All access to 60+ on-demand courses for the full 90 days.
- A printable certificate is available certifying that you successfully earned CE credit after you take a recorded webinar and/or audio course and pass the online quiz.
Choose courses from any of the retirement topic categories that interest you the most:
Upcoming No-Quiz Ask-the-Presenter Live Webinars
With both the $99/90 Day and $199/Year subscription levels you receive:
- Worry-Free monthly CE! FULL benefits at a guaranteed low price for as long as you remain a subscriber
- Meet CFP®, CRC®, ASPPA, American College and other CE requirements while increasing your knowledge on a variety of retirement-related topics presented by leading industry experts, from overview to advanced difficulty.
- Unlimited access to 60+ live webinars, self study on-demand webinar courses with CFP®, CRC®, ASPPA, American College and other CE credit available.
- View alphabetical list of all courses
Single courses - $29 each
No-quiz webinars and on-demand CE courses
Choose individual courses you prefer from more than sixty no-quiz live/rebroadcast webinars or on-demand courses with quiz for CFP®, CRC®, ASPPA, American College, and other CE credit – $29 each.
Visit online store
See individual courses here.
60+ Courses - 90 Days - $99
All Access Retirement CE Subscription – 90 Days for $99
Save on CE with full access to all 60+ on-demand retirement CE courses! You also receive access to all no-quiz live webinars and rebroadcasts held within your 90 day subscription, only $99 for 90 Days.
90 Days/$99 Purchase Now!
Learn more: 60+ courses – 90 Days/$99
60+ Courses - 365 Days - $199
Annual Premier Subscription – Year $199
Easiest way to earn CE! Attend monthly no-quiz live and weekly rebroadcast webinars, with all access to all 60+ retirement CE on-demand courses and presentation notes for an entire year, Pain-free CE just $199 for 365 Days.
365 Days/$199 Purchase Now!
Learn more: 60+ courses – 365 Days/$199