It’s always helpful to know what others say about the courses you are looking to take. Read below to see some of the comments left by people who have taken Retirement Resource Center webinar courses.
Make informed retirement decisions with CE courses from today’s experts.
Our individual courses and Professional Development Subscription Programs are designed to serve your needs as a retirement professional in the new retirement environment which requires that advisors take a holistic approach when managing the retirement assets, income, and risks of the middle mass and mass affluent markets. Subjects and speakers are chosen especially for retirement professionals, financial advisors, accountants, call center professionals, support staff, and public sector defined benefit, hybrid and defined contribution educators. Courses are broken down into the three components of retirement and income planning:
- PLAN for retirement readiness. Retirement readiness is holistic, not just financial readiness.
- PROTECT from retirement risks. Retirement risks can torpedo even the best-laid plans and should be assessed before designing a retirement income plan.
- PROVIDE retirement income. Retirement income planning is more complex than accumulation planning. All resources available (timing of Social Security, Medicare, pre- and after-tax savings and strategies, human capital, home equity, etc.) should be integrated into a retirement income plan.
Click on the testimonials below to find out more about the contents of the courses.Reviews by people who have taken Retirement Resource Center courses:
WEEKLY no-quiz rebroadcasts now available!
We always enjoy feedback from you… and you said you would like more opportunities to take no-quiz webinars. We now provide a no-quiz CE webinar EVERY WEEK, on a rotating time schedule.
Courses qualify for CFP®, CRC®, ASPPA, CLU®, ChFC®, RICP®, CASL and other CE credit.
We are a CE Quality Partner of the CFP Board of Standards and have over 60 courses accepted for continuing education (CE) credit for those who have earned the Certified Financial Planner® (CFP®) certification, the College for Financial Planning’s Chartered Retirement Plan Consultant (CRPC) certification, the American College’s designations (ChFC, CLU, RICP), the International Foundation for Retirement Education’s (InFRE) Certified Retirement Counselor® (CRC®) certification, ASPPA and other certification or designations. See our upcoming no-quiz, live webinar schedule here.
- Schedule of live webinars and rebroadcasts – No quiz necessary to receive CE credit when you attend the full session of live webinars and rebroadcasts
- On-demand CE courses available now – Take recorded webinars (on-demand elearning courses) any time and receive CE credit by passing the online quiz after viewing the course
- Each course is $29 when purchased separately (click on the course name for more information), or receive access to all on-demand and upcoming live courses when you Become a Subscriber, 90 Days for $99 or 365 days for $199.